Sign in to follow this  
Henry

General Election 12th December

Run by Jews. As is the media. There's a difference between disliking Israeli policy and hating Jews. Not that you would know RE the way Corbz is bashed

It's a shame the very existence of the snp benefits the torys really, by killing labour in Scotland.

I've just given her an ear bashing for an hour on Israel, IRA, Panama papers, bono, tax havens. Angry as fuck now

anger

LOL

I've said it all along, decent enough fella but just very, very shit at politics.

AKA - shit at sucking up billionaires/murderous countries arses

Good at telling them to fuck off

Ledge

Because half the ‘“New” Labour party were/are career politicians

Half the cunts are/were getting paid hundreds of thousands from outside interests

Open your bloody eyes

You want a leader fighting for us or a leader fighting for Israel, the sun, Saudi Arabia?

Don’t be daft

I won't vote a Unionist party again in my life.

I know full well why the party is split and they are fucked forevermore as they are essentially 2 parties in one just now. Anyone trying to unite Momentum dominated membership with New Labour elements in the party are on a hiding to nothing. Any leader will appear weak for that reason.

The only way they can succeed is as red Tories because then they capture some middle ground and then the left votes for them because they always have and there is no viable alternative.

I agree it is fucked. All I'm pointing out is that Corbyn can be easily shown to have lead timidly by not doing more to get the party in his image and eliminate/bring on side the huge anti-Corbynism element in his own party.

AKA - shit at sucking up billionaires/murderous countries arses

Good at telling them to fuck off

Ledge

That's havers. How many billionaires/murderous regimes were voting today? He just doesn't get it. Keep telling people they are racist and stupid and they will not vote for you.

Labours worst defeat since 1935!  I don't follow British politics too closely, but on the surface Corbyn seems one of the few decent individuals in British politics.  Would anyone care to explain to me why he's so hated?  If the exit polls are correct, that's one helluva beating!

Simple.

Get brexit done.

The fucking morons in English shitholes fell for it hook line and sinker.

Dom Cummings is bloody good at winning things I will give him that. Wonder if he fancies dons job.

That's havers. How many billionaires/murderous regimes were voting today? He just doesn't get it. Keep telling people they are racist and stupid and they will not vote for you.

Lol

They paid for their (Tories) whole campaign - billions (fake news on social media)

Against people like me paying for the Labour one (I paid hundreds)

We cant fight idiotic mongs like you, who your ‘heros’ are targeting and brainwashing you

See it on here enough

time will show

So far we’ve got Big Kez on our screens and the looming prospect of Ruth Davidson skinny dipping if the exit poll is right. Slim pickings of masterbatery encouragement tonight!

Have bookies said they'll pay out on all the bets that a monster exists in Loch Ness if Davidson goes in there starkers

Does anyone want to see Davidson's flange just for the curiosity value?

I'm thinking very pimply like a cold chicken .

What (might) beat Corbyn is the right wing media (who own the system)

He won’t pander to them like Blair and the Tories did

He should be liked by everyone, but the papers demonise him and turn the 50 million mongs against him because they buy/skim the papers on a Monday morning and are brainwashed with propaganda

Britain is as bad as Russia

We should thank our lucky stars we’re out (though Oz isn’t much better)

It's tragic. People read the scandalous Israeli funded propaganda headlines and form Opinions based on them without research.

It's a great hoodwink. Thankfully Scotland has a chance to go independent. Labour is coming back in Scotland after that.

Bye Jezza

The irony of this being that a party that introduced zero hour contracts, has fucked the nhs, is about to fuck manufacturing via brexit and is led by an Eton educated lying toff has been handed a massive majority by groups of people who will be most adversely affected by their policies. Crazy night.

If labour hand the reins to the likes of Rebecca long bailey then they are completely in denial that a hard left strategy can get them in power.

Kirsty Strickland is a beautiful lady.

It's tragic. People read the scandalous Israeli funded propaganda headlines and form Opinions based on them without research.

It's a great hoodwink. Thankfully Scotland has a chance to go independent. Labour is coming back in Scotland after that.

All Labour MPs caught on camera taking bribes from

An Israeli spy (to attack corbyn et all)

NOT NEWS WORTHY, supposedly

G’wa

Our country is owned by Israel, KSA, Yanks

Corbz wont have that pish (threat to security lol) hence the propaganda. Next time, the young will be the adults - and actually well informed

You’ll have to pay a couple pound for the poor and helping folk

Who are less fortunate (which you can’t be arsed doing now)

Shame on you

Up the dons and Pavement

Fuck sake lads it's not all a conspiracy, you sound a wee bit mental. He lost it because of all his dithering. Nobody wants a daft old man that can't make up his mind in charge of anything. The terrorist stuff didn't help either.

Fuck sake lads it's not all a conspiracy, you sound a wee bit mental. He lost it because of all his dithering. Nobody wants a daft old man that can't make up his mind in charge of anything. The terrorist stuff didn't help either.

I have no tv

Has he lost it already?

I’m listening to arcade bloody fire

Ps - dithering is a word you were told (brainwashed with by) by Bojo/DC

Edited by Bad_Mobby

It's gone man. Even the seats they've held have had a big swing. He's fucked. If he doesn't do the decent thing now there's no hope.

Have bookies said they'll pay out on all the bets that a monster exists in Loch Ness if Davidson goes in there starkers

I have no tv

Has he lost it already?

I’m listening to arcade bloody fire

Ps - dithering is a word you were told (brainwashed with by) by Bojo/DC

Havers. He was a nightmare through the whole campaign. I wanted him to win, I'm no Boris fan, but he's an awful politician. How can he lose 2 elections to 2 of the worst cunts to ever be PM?

Fuck Labour and the rest of their unionist bum chums. 

Independence is the only way for the proletariat to escape the clutches of the useless Westminster elite. 

I know you're a proven idiot but surely you can see why a decent honest politician would meet with those 'terrorists'

Havers. He was a nightmare through the whole campaign. I wanted him to win, I'm no Boris fan, but he's an awful politician. How can he lose 2 elections to 2 of the worst cunts to ever be PM?

For every centrist cunt he lost he picked up

2 of me (it takes a lot to win me over)

The money and smears/cheating win for that cunt

You cunts are fucked and you brought it on yourselves - i’ll Try and nae take any joy out of it (but I will)