First 11 v Fringe Players

I wonder how our starting 11 would get on vs an 11 made up of the rest...

Lewis

Vyner Devlin McKenna Leigh

Ferguson Ojo 

McGinn Bryson Hedges

Cosgrove

v

Cerny

Logan Taylor  Considine  Gallagher 

McLennan Campbell Gleeson Wright

Wilson

Anderson Main

We don't have enough defenders to make up 2 back 4s, so Gallagher is going to have to come in and cover LB or RB with Logan going either way.

I've moved Logan into the fringe set up as Vyner is a better player and should be starting RB.

The fringe side has a lot of pace, but got fuck all strength. So they'd get bullied all over the park.

It'd be 0-0

:hysterical:  probably.

I think it highlights how weak our squad is. McInnes talking about leaders and people putting in tackles etc, but looking at that second 11, and even most of the first 11, it's pretty clear we lack a spine. 

If you look at the fringe players, with the exception, loosely, of Taylor and Considine, it's a side full of wimps and kids. 

Considine should be in the first team.  He has been substantially better than Devlin over the last 12 months.  

Pretty sure the first team could do some damage on a defence that contains Logan, Devlin, Taylor and Gallagher.  That is if they can get the ball off the 7 man midfield and attack though...

oops. I was fucking around with the formation of that fringe 11 then ended up keeping an extra man in!

I'd just take Main out of that Fringe side tbh. 

Considine would likely be starting 11. I was basing it on "presumptions" that Devlin is/should be better than Considine rather than current form. But I agree, swap Considine and Devlin, especially right now.

Would be a great arrangement for Considine's next testimonial . Could be the opening game at the new ground. Free to gain entrance and pay a contribution of your choice when you leave.

Crowd, 3014. Money raised £19.26.

Impossible. Minimum would be £30.14.

You can’t contribute £0.00. That’s not a contribution.