Aberdeen 3 - 0 Kilmarnock

That's good news about Ojo, we've missed him - Maybe he'll be back a bit sooner than expected. 

I think we'll win this one fairly comfortably, 2-0. Yes we've been shafted by the OF but we're considerably better than the rest IF we decide to turn up. 

Ashamed at myself for underestimating the team. 

What's up?

Did that team fill you with hope? No point acting like you called it, we all thought here we go again when we saw that team. Main played well and so did we so all good.

We are happy we won, allowed to give an opinion before the game. There won't be much more wrong than here than your prediction of not getting over a million for McKenna :laughing:

Good result against a really poor team,thought Vyner and Ferguson dominated Cosgrove always a threat, Main took his goal well with nobody near him but his touch was horrendous and he is a pretty ordinary footballer. I was pretty disappointed with the substitutions and cant understand why Considine was on the bench and his replacement Devlin was pretty poor

Good result against a really poor team,thought Vyner and Ferguson dominated Cosgrove always a threat, Main took his goal well with nobody near him but his touch was horrendous and he is a pretty ordinary footballer. I was pretty disappointed with the substitutions and cant understand why Considine was on the bench and his replacement Devlin was pretty poor

It was a well taken goal

Darren Mackie also scored a few decent goals. I'm not changing my mind when he has on okay game.

Plays well, gives the opposition defence a torrid time, scores a good goal, team wins 3-0.

Best focus on the negatives though ‍♂

Yeah, that's what I'm doing, I guess... rather than basing my opinion on multiple matches. Best to just focus on one game.

You're right again.