St Johnstone 1 - 1 Aberdeen

No it's the manager that determines how many points we have, he buys the players, he trains the players, he sets up the team, dictates the tactics and alters the games with his substitutions.

You can blame McGinn, Devlin, Logan etc. however he's the man that sends them out there.

The fans accepting a cautious manager who sits deep against a team bottom of the league and not dare criticise him, deserve the team that is 12 points behind the league leaders after 14 games.

This isn't even taking into account the shitbag 5-0 and 4-0 drubbings against the OF which averaged 1 shot per game.

Lol, hysterical nonsense. If this is anything to go by you “deserve” a lie down.

I listened to the game on the radio.  At half-time the studio chat was focused on St Johnstone's defence and how vulnerable they looked with one of their young CB's singled-out as timid and prone to error.  Surely we should have sought to capitalise on that kind of weakness and developed our 2nd half strategy accordingly?

I'm surprised we went 4-5-1 especially with Bryson coming-on, who doesn't look fully match fit.

We seemed to lack composure and guile late-on when St Johnstone were down to 9. 

COYR

One nil up on 52 mins

Takes off striker (shite as he is) for a midfielder to change it to a 4-5-1 a minute later

68 mins & he takes on the pish Gallagher & 3 mins later they are level.

Only risks another striker once they are down a man & will likely cram their whole team into their box as a result.

Pathetic negativity from McInnes as usual.

Let’s not forget this is the current worst side in the league & his weak as pish approach has given them 2 of their 11 points this season.

If the new owners cannot see this charlatan cunt for what he is I will be both surprised & gutted.

Seen wilson score 1 goal away at livi. Apart from that i wonder if has scored agsin?

Strangely enough that was enough for Millermong to assume he’s great & worthwhile.

Yet he’s had more game time than Anderson, contributed about the same as him if not less yet Anderson gets lambasted & viewed as a lost cause

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was McInnes that lost us two points? Not the blatant pen that was missed? McGinn missing an open goal? Logan not scoring at the end? The defending at the goal?

So many incidents that would have changed things but hey, the manager is an easy target and you can gain popularity on here by slating him so why not.

The game changed with the substitutions.  Surely even an arselicking clown like you can't argue that?

• Upvote 1

McGinn should have put the game to bed with his miss, although I doubt he was expecting the ball to be slapped back into his path. 

Logan should have won the game in the last minute as well. 

The Ref bottled it with the pen.

We were pretty shite for most of the game, and only really pushed and created chances when they were down to 9.

St Johnstone are fucking awful and i'll be glad to see the back if them if they go down.

We have a serious lack of pace in the side right now. 

The Bryson sub was the right change, we were never in control of the game and Cosgrove and Main weren't linking up at all. Bringing him on should have seen us take control of the game and push on for more goals but we were pish and lethargic.

Taking off Leigh when they were a man down baffled me, unless he was struggling with an injury. Should have been Devlin hooked and Leigh back to left back to help offer width on the overlap.

Logan and Devlin are so shite it's painful to watch.

• Downvote 3

The Bryson sub was the right change, we were never in control of the game and Cosgrove and Main weren't linking up at all. Bringing him on should have seen us take control of the game and push on for more goals but we were pish and lethargic.

Taking off Leigh when they were a man down baffled me, unless he was struggling with an injury. Should have been Devlin hooked and Leigh back to left back to help offer width on the overlap.

Fuck off Derek.

• Upvote 2

Was it fuck

The subs made fuck all difference.

The goal we conceded was down to really shite defending. You can't really mitigate against individuals making mistakes.

We should have scored 2 or 3 more in that game and didn't.

They dominated the game for a good 5 minutes leading up to the goal...wouldn't have happened without the change. Having said that Devlin defended like an amateur, utter horseshit.

Mikey Devlin has been abysmal this season.

Hearts in the cup he lost out on the header as well.

Bring big Ash back in.

That's saying something.

Don't think this team has what it takes to hold on to leads, we do have some good attacking players though, and we should be going for the jugular when only 1 up.

Mikey Devlin has been abysmal this season.

Hearts in the cup he lost out on the header as well.

Bring big Ash back in.

That's saying something.

Don't think this team has what it takes to hold on to leads, we do have some good attacking players though, and we should be going for the jugular when only 1 up.

The stat shown yesterday was that we've gone ahead in the league 6 times this season and won them all... until yesterday

Agree Ash Taylor is much better than Devlin though