Sign in to follow this  
Dad

DWQ - The End?

DWQ - Should it Stay or Should it Go  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should the plug be pulled on DWQ

2. 2. Do you think Dad is terrific?

3. 3. I agree its a shame, that instead of celebrating the terrific victory had by the Weekly Accumulator 6, we're instead voting on the future of the institute that is the DWQ

4. 4. Is Dad a nonce and should he turn himself in?

• Aye - I firmly believe he is guilty of noncery
    • Aye - but in a joking running with the joke type pish way
    • No - of course not, a terrific cunt is Dad

Dad now frantically sending PM’s to folks for votes.

Offering fellatio isn’t a good move iyam

Fake news you pair of arseholes

Ach, just crack on Dad. The DWQ is part of the fabric of the hat. Keep at it as long as you want to.

Here that's the plan son - on she marches till I'm dead.

Don't go getting any funny ideas anyone

Come on now

fucking Brian votes to keep DWQ. He just wants a stick to beat you with

My Sunday mornings wouldn’t be the same without it

He fucking loves it cavey - you'd be best advised getting some facts together you wee prick.

Like a sun journo you are with all your flannel

NO

Never in doubt son :cool:

Here just to say - I get I'm coming across as an egotistical prick (as many have suggested) - but only reacting to the plentiful holler for plug pullage.

I could of course ignore the calls - but I'm no doing this for selfish reasons; it's to line the pockets of my hombres. Failing that, at the very least making them feel involved, bring a smile to their face and of course provide a comfortable environment away from the stramash of life.

As time goes on, we seek what makes us feel joy. That's what DWQ is - a place to make you feel joy. It will if you let it - get the feeling there's a couple amongst us with the shutters down, arms folded across the chest, head firmly shaking no.

Let the guard down - allow DWQ in.

You say potato I say potato son.

As aggressively as one can say it.

Fucking scrapheap - you're heading for a pair of buttocks asr red as the rose cheeks of an embarrassed lassie.

The amount of favours I've done for you - a real slap to the face I tell you son.

Friends like these - come on to fuck; you should be black affronted.

What favours you done for young Poodler old boy?

Provided recommendations and so on.

Not to mention entertained the lucky wee prick with my shenanigans and utterings - much like you all tbf.

On the scrapheap - I'll fucking give you scrapheap.

Come on now.

Here - I'm just going by reactions - and well I've got the time and energy available. I've been a straight shooter the whole time (and even when I wasnae I didnae realise - intentions were forever best).

Amongst all the quite frankly, horrific accusations and taunts - I don't think it can ever be doubted my dedication to the cause of providing outlets for you, the random gathering of heroes who in the main, support Aberdeen.

For me - there's enough folk who give a fuck about this pish to go to the bother of maintaining it. That's all I need in the main - personal desire and the appetite of others. And here - I've many an apple to share with my hombres.

Ive noticed a wee remark or two 'what happened to you Dad; used to be all positivity and motivation - now, a foul mouthed cunt'

That's the stuff extracted by the doubters - and for me;the good stuff. There's many a vine to hack through with your machete - but on the other side... A big mystical placefull of fortune and glory.

I'm no saying its money in the bank - just that's where we're headed.

Here - I'm just going by reactions - and well I've got the time and energy available. I've been a straight shooter the whole time (and even when I wasnae I didnae realise - intentions were forever best).

Amongst all the quite frankly, horrific accusations and taunts - I don't think it can ever be doubted my dedication to the cause of providing outlets for you, the random gathering of heroes who in the main, support Aberdeen.

For me - there's enough folk who give a fuck about this pish to go to the bother of maintaining it. That's all I need in the main - personal desire and the appetite of others. And here - I've many an apple to share with my hombres.

Ive noticed a wee remark or two 'what happened to you Dad; used to be all positivity and motivation - now, a foul mouthed cunt'

That's the stuff extracted by the doubters - and for me;the good stuff. There's many a vine to hack through with your machete - but on the other side... A big mystical place full of fortune and glory.

Edited by Dad

For me - there's enough folk who give a fuck about this pish to go to the bother of maintaining it. That's all I nerd in the main - personal desire and the appetite of others. And here - I've many an apple to share with my hombres.

That's the stuff extracted by the doubters - and for me;the good stuff. There's many a vine to hack through with your machete - but on the other side... A big mystical placefull of fortune and glory.

Poofy nerd.

That's the stuff extracted by the doubters - and for me;the good stuff. There's many a vine to hack through with your machete - but on the other side... A big mystical place full of fortune and glory.

Do not take any of their shit Dad. I’m making a small fortune betting against your tips.

DWQ is the last bet I lost.

Won 7 on the bounce since then, all minor in game bets. But turned £3 into £50.