SupportmeansSUPPORT

JAN 2020 transfer window

I believe we may keen on offering Liam Boyce a pre-contract if he would be willing to come back up to Scotland. Has other interest elsewhere too though both from clubs down south and from other Scottish teams. When he moved down there Burton were in championship so were able to offer lucrative contracts but now they are at lower level again they cant offer such lucrative contracts.

I think McKenna will be away one way or another.

Gleeson will have 6 months left so might get paid off.

Anderson will likely go out on loan.

Wilson might want to end his deal if he gets another option elsewhere.

Can't see anyone else moving on in January.

Hoban will likely come in. He'll probably extend Gallagher loan if he can. Leigh might sign a permanent contract.

Maybe another loan or a pre contract.

Can't see it being that eventful unfortunately

Boyce’s stats are very poor since burton move. Also 3/4th choice in N. Ireland team behind European power houses such as Lafferty and Magennis...

He wouldn’t be a terrible signing but hardly inspiring.

Edited by slippers

Boyce’s stats are very poor since burton move. Also 3/4th choice in N. Ireland team behind European power houses such as Lafferty and Magennis...

Cruciate injury - check.

Ach Burton are pish though - suffered in a shite team.

Surround him with Dons and oh ho - goals aplenty.

Aye you’re right, Mcinnes will be all over it.

Ach Burton are pish though - suffered in a shite team.

Surround him with Dons and oh ho - goals aplenty.

I would be surprised if the majority on here dont find you extremely boring and or a genuine weirdo

McInnes been after Boyce a few times so it's definitely his style to persist

It would make sense for us to cash in on one of McKenna, Cosgrove or Ferguson. Not convinced it'll happen though.

McInnes been after Boyce a few times so it's definitely his style to persist

It would make sense for us to cash in on one of McKenna, Cosgrove or Ferguson. Not convinced it'll happen though.

I still believe we can get 5 million for Mckenna. He'll most likely leave in January. I don't think he's irreplaceable so I'm not concerned by his departure. Hoban may be offered a contract as his replacement which suits me as I think he's a better defender (when fit). I'd put most of the fee towards the new stadium and provide McInnes enough to find a replacement.

I predict we'll receive 3 million for Cosgrove which is a good offer - I hope we can command a greater fee. I can see him being sold in the summer. He's done very well for us but I also believe he's replaceable - I'm just not sure Liam Boyce is the man.

I'd hope the club keeps Ferguson for a further 2 years before selling him. I have no issues with the club selling players on for a decent profit and putting it towards the new stadium.

Edited by CalgaryDon

I still believe we can get 5 million for Mckenna. He'll most likely leave in January. I don't think he's irreplaceable so I'm not concerned by his departure. Hoban may be offered a contract as his replacement which suits me as I think he's a better defender (when fit). I'd put most of the fee towards the new stadium and provide McInnes enough to find a replacement.

I predict we'll receive 3 million for Cosgrove which is a good offer - I hope we can command a greater fee. I can see him being sold in the summer. He's done very well for us but I also believe he's replaceable - I'm just not sure Liam Boyce is the man.

I'd hope the club keeps Ferguson for a further 2 years before selling him. I have no issues with the club selling players on for a decent profit and putting it towards the new stadium.

Only way we're getting 5 million for McKenna is if you stick 3 million in his pooches when we sell him. His development has stalled with us, but he has the quality to be a very solid defender. We need to make the sell-on clause as hefty as we can so we can potentially benefit when he starts improving with whatever English side he ends up at. 

Cosgrove's goals are crucial to us getting 3rd, and I'd resist anything but a stupid offer for him. 

Edited by Ke1t

Cruciate injury - check.

I'd be concerned Liam Boyce would be another Stevie May for Aberdeen.

Would be absolute madness to go after Boyce, after getting his fingers burnt by Stevie May, who was in an almost identical situation. Only difference is Stevie May needed a double reconstruction!

He’ll be here for several more, like it or not.

As long as the Alford mason is in charge, then your pal will be too.

Out the door in the next week or two if rumours to be believed

I do.  Fuck dismantling the team for that white elephant

Gleeson has to go.

One of our biggest earners and been a complete waste of time.

I'd be happy to see Wilson away too if possible.

Big wages, little to no return yet again (see above, Forrester, May).

McKenna will be away if any bid of over 3mil comes in.

As usual we need a proper left back and we also need a right back since Logan has lost the plot.

So 5 players and a new manager required Davie C.

Caker!

Gleeson has to go.

One of our biggest earners and been a complete waste of time.

I'd be happy to see Wilson away too if possible.

Big wages, little to no return yet again (see above, Forrester, May).

McKenna will be away if any bid of over 3mil comes in.

As usual we need a proper left back and we also need a right back since Logan has lost the plot.

So 5 players and a new manager required Davie C.

Caker!

We don't need a left back. What he needs to do is play the left back we signed at left back. He seems adamant to shoe horn McKenna, Devlin and considine into the team just now.