SupportmeansSUPPORT

JAN 2020 transfer window

Big unit.  6ft 5.

Out of favour at League 1 Blackpool though. 

Will be replace Reynolds or Connolly? 

Reynolds was getting bullied and caught out for pace with us 3 years back. Surely will be him that gets usurped?

Ross Stewart looking good for January 31st

Hearing a rumour Leigh Griffiths coming in on loan this week. Think we do need another striker . 

Best finisher in Scotland. I can't see it

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

Hearing a rumour Leigh Griffiths coming in on loan this week. Think we do need another striker . 

Further to entertain the rumour a little I can't see how they would let him go until a final decision is made on selling or not selling Edouard. Therefore if they do move him on I'd think its more likely nearer October

They've a fair amount of strikers:

Edouard

Klimala

Griffiths

Bayo

Afolabi

In talks with:

Ajeti

Fletcher

Edited by Tord31

On 8/3/2020 at 11:34 PM, Tord31 said:

Ross Stewart looking good for January 31st

Loved ' Maggie May'

Would be a incredible signing if he screwed nut! Shame it will never happen! 

Think Aberdeen is only City he’s nae got a bird up the duff in so chances are good 

2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

I have read some pish on this forum over the years but this one is perhaps the most ridiculous one yet.

Man City’s Foden last year surely was the most ridiculous I’ve seen on here

19 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Best finisher in Scotland. I can't see it

Ok I can see Bolingoli and Griffiths not playing for Celtic this season now. A wee change since 19 hours ago.

Yes we should get to the front of the queue for Griffiths.

Posted (edited)

Celtic looked amazingly pish on Sunday. Pair of midgets at full back too. They can be got at. Popcorn teeth has a transfer hit rate worse than HunDMc. Sevco are looking a better bet so far, and can surge ahead with Celtic now out of action 

Craigy Broon could have signed the thumb back in 2012. Shat it though, didn’t fit in with the club family image.

Edited by sooth_stander

Aye, Neil Lennon at the helm will give the Huns a chance. 

I think they are very short of strength in depth.  Particularly in full back and winger positions on both sides of the pitch. 

2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Ok I can see Bolingoli and Griffiths not playing for Celtic this season now. A wee change since 19 hours ago.

Yes we should get to the front of the queue for Griffiths.

Not a chance. The standard striker from Leith path will now be followed. Like Riordan and O'Connor he will just disappear into a jakey mess sleeping on a mattress 

Aye. He held it together for a couple of years when he signed for Celtic but he's been on a downward spiral for a while now. 

If he's not interested in getting fit and well for them then he's unlikely to be arsed doing it for anyone on loan.  Apart from maybe Hibs but they don't need him or the hassle. 

19 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Man City’s Foden last year surely was the most ridiculous I’ve seen on here

Gabriel Obertan on loan from Man U c2010.

Reckon plenty teams here and down south would be interested in Griffiths. Id be delighted if he came  here, he wont tho.  

Griffiths on loan. Lol. Not a hope in hell. He’d be no use lumping aimless high balls to the entire game anyway.

There would be a long list of teams willing to take him.  And you can understand why. 

You just have a feeling its going to end in tears though. 

36 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Why is Griffiths even being discussed?

It's an absolute non starter.

Yep.  Couldn't afford his wages,  and he'll probably top himself soon. 

With Edmondson injured and a requirement for a striker again, I noticed that Brophy who we are interested in from Killie and who has been suggested as a possible pre-contract in January wasn't even on the bench for Killie last night. Maybe just picked up an injury in training but wonder if there is anything more to his absence.

Seemingly not willing to sign a new contract and had only been on the bench for the first 2 games of the season as a result.

Would we consider offering some fringe players in a swop for him to get him now?

Bryson obviously still has links there, very close to John Gall the sponsor and still with family living in the area. With his involvement in the latest saga. it makes me wonder if all parties might just say the move up here has just been beset with bad luck. Lets just all move on and cut ties. Offer him and someone on the fringes like Mclennan in exchange for Brophy.  

1 hour ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

With Edmondson injured and a requirement for a striker again, I noticed that Brophy who we are interested in from Killie and who has been suggested as a possible pre-contract in January wasn't even on the bench for Killie last night. Maybe just picked up an injury in training but wonder if there is anything more to his absence.

Seemingly not willing to sign a new contract and had only been on the bench for the first 2 games of the season as a result.

Would we consider offering some fringe players in a swop for him to get him now?

Bryson obviously still has links there, very close to John Gall the sponsor and still with family living in the area. With his involvement in the latest saga. it makes me wonder if all parties might just say the move up here has just been beset with bad luck. Lets just all move on and cut ties. Offer him and someone on the fringes like Mclennan in exchange for Brophy.  

Think Killie would want cash.

Swap deals are pretty rare these days are they not? 

Bloody right they'll want cash. 

Can we have your 24 year old centre forward who broke into the Scotland squad last year?  We thought you might fancy swapping him with 34 year old Bryson who has barely been fit for more than 5 minutes in the last 14 months.  What's that you say?  Fuck off?