Jump to content
SupportmeansSUPPORT

JAN 2020 transfer window

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Both at training this morning

Chris Harvey has deleted the tweet where he said that and I've not seen anyone else confirm it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I'd rather have Leslie Crowther

Lol.

Was just reading he's a free agent and nobody has come for him yet.

McInnes signing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully we didn't make Harvey delete it because they were meant to still be self isolating but we brought them back early to get some proper training before Thursday and thought no one would know. ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to throw some random striker names out there...…………………...

Could piss off Hibees by bringing in Scottish internationalist Marc McNulty in on loan from Reading.

Or could really piss off our own fans and bring 2 h#ns in at the same time with former Scottish international Jamie Murphy following McCrorie.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Just to throw some random striker names out there...…………………...

Could piss off Hibees by bringing in Scottish internationalist Marc McNulty in on loan from Reading.

Or could really piss off our own fans and bring 2 h#ns in at the same time with former Scottish international Jamie Murphy following McCrorie.

 

McNulty did alright at Hibs. Fuck Murphy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Hopefully we didn't make Harvey delete it because they were meant to still be self isolating but we brought them back early to get some proper training before Thursday and thought no one would know. 😉

Think it was deleted as he potentially outed the 2 players that had the virus by stipulating they were training. The other 6 that didn’t have the virus would have to self isolate for longer and wouldn’t be back yet. I haven’t checked the dates but could be that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, slippers said:

Ethan Pinnock and cash for Mckenna? 

This could tie in with the Logan rumour? It's refreshing to have such lenient quota system nowadays 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, slippers said:

Ethan Pinnock and cash for Mckenna? 

He played 40 games for Brentford since signing for 3m last summer, can't see him coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

He’s “interesting” Hearts, apparently 

Anything I've seen is that Hearts are "interesting" him, not vice versa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NEM said:

Both at training this morning

6 players who tested negative were training. The 2 positive test ones weren’t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Would a 27 year old Centre back who has just played 36 games for Brentford at the top of the championship want to come up here? 

Someone is pulling a leg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The stuff that MSM was posting on Ab Mad may have a lot of substance. 
I’ve tonight heard the following from another “source” tonight.

All 8 have been fined 4 weeks wages. This has caused a lot of disharmony.

It will be confirmed tomorrow Bryson & Devlin are gone.

Cosgrove & McKenna have handed in transfer requests & will be sold.

McGeouch won’t be around long either apparently

McCrorie will be signed. Hibs very unhappy as he’d agreed a deal with them.

Take from that what you will.

Sounds there will be huge changes ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was the source a post from a well known afc related group on social media? 

here's some amount of shite doing the rounds. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did McKenna have to withdraw his transfer request before putting in another transfer request?

Has he got a printer at home as that's been a problem for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Was the source a post from a well known afc related group on social media? 

here's some amount of shite doing the rounds. 

 

 

Did you actually read the post?

The clue was in “another source” 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Was the source a post from a well known afc related group on social media? 

here's some amount of shite doing the rounds. 

 

 

And yes.

Some/most/all MAY be shite.

There may be some truth in it.

I’m just passing on information given to me, I’m not saying it’s factual or going to definitely happen.

Again, it’s a rumours forum FFS. 

If you are so against reading “shite”, I’d maybe suggest you keep off a rumours forum 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The stuff that MSM was posting on Ab Mad may have a lot of substance. 
I’ve tonight heard the following from another “source” tonight.

All 8 have been fined 4 weeks wages. This has caused a lot of disharmony.

It will be confirmed tomorrow Bryson & Devlin are gone.

Cosgrove & McKenna have handed in transfer requests & will be sold.

McGeouch won’t be around long either apparently

McCrorie will be signed. Hibs very unhappy as he’d agreed a deal with them.

Take from that what you will.

Sounds there will be huge changes ahead.

Don't think we can legally fine the players more than 2 weeks wages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...