Cormack Thread

Old man steps down as chairman. New guy comes in. A few other board members are replaced. Nothing else changes.

I think it will be a big change even if they aren't throwing money at it. Maybe not immediately.

But new people, new ideas, new investment sources, different culture altogether.

But if they do just shuffle the pack and do the same old same old it will be a huge disappointment

I think folk are in for a massive disappointment if they think we are away to get a US sugar daddy, millions are going to be invested and pittodrie is going to be redeveloped. The reality is that there will be board room changes. A couple of Directors who are no longer required will move on and a couple will be brought in. Their sole function will be to raise money for the stadium. I believe that redeveloping pittodrie was considered in summer and surveys were carried but it’s been decided that we will move to kingsford. This is still a big development for the club but know here near the levels that some are hoping for.

bore off , let us hope

So long as the plan isn’t to just load us up with American loanees a la Gallagher, with a view to one or two of them making it big and being sold into Europe to make some cash for the American parent...

Oh fuck, that’s definitely what this is all about, isn’t it?

Aye with the American's owning the soccer lads and pocketing the cash. I wouldn't worry tho as they'll all turn out to be pish

I've got a pair of season tickets in the hipper but not actually been to a game in ages, new regime and someone in charge other than Milne and i'll return, mediocrity has worn me down, cup win now and again, having a real go against the tax cheats, I don't want a lot.

I don't think Cormack is involved for the blazer, he could shack up at home and have a great life without getting involved with our dire city, just may be the real deal. 

• Upvote 1