Cormack Thread

• Admin

Dundee has Tim Keyes USA chairman and main shareholder their in the championship and still struggling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red tints and happy clappers miracles only happen now and then don't expect to win the league or cups and qualify for the group stages in Europe any time soon.

Where's my banhammer?

• Upvote 3

why would we want Milne still on the board?

I don't get it...

Won't he still be a significant shareholder?

Hopefully Cormack can work some American Corporate Wizardry and get Milne right to fuck within a few months to a year, and fire Sleepy Broon oot the windae tae.

According to radio Scotland Cormack isn't buying Milne out, his cash is going into the club. So Milne will presumably still be a major shareholder, makes sense he's still on the board.

I assume that decisions are made by vote of board members, the chair has specific responsibilities but decisions are made by majority. Chair would have deciding vote if decision split. I could be wrong but that's how boards work in third sector

I’m not going to get carried away with the idea that the yanks & co will be throwing bundles of cash Aberdeen’s way but what I do believe will happen is they will make the club instantly more attractive to potential signings (both youth & experienced) even if it is only initially through optimism & expectations & latterly I think they will make us a much more solid club in that we will either keep our decent players, or very worst only lose them for big/justifiable amounts of transfer fees.

That is the only, or most plausible way forward for our club as far as the playing side goes, as we simply cannot just spunk loads away in hope of a return. There isn’t enough generated from domestic success to cover those costs required for this.

We haven’t got the fan base, or attendances for a very basic example.

Huns & Tim’s are partly covered by their support for their big spending, also the fact they are in a position to sell players at higher prices

Just remembering the now that richard gordon mentioning key personnel at the club will be changing. The comment was in addition to a couple of the Board will be moving on.

Perhaps adds fuel to the rumour Duncan Fraser is being ousted

Cormack has been about for a couple of years now and will hopefully done his due diligence. He will know exactly what we need to do off the park to maximise revenue streams. I think we could see changes not only in the boardroom but the entire marketing, commercial and PR teams will be on shoogly pegs