Cormack Thread

Is the lads club pitches that one down in the valley with loads of pitches there already, just along from the left of forresters hill hospital. I remember playing there a lot, your on pitch 21!!

Union terrace gardens would be awesome.

There's a reason why pish like hearts get a good home attendance, it's in the town and plenty boozers. Newcastles ground is the ultimate, right in the middle of town.

Compared to Atlanta we're a destitute wee team from the arse end of nowhere, with a tiny fan base and little in the way of serious investment. 

Whether they were formed five years, five minutes, or five centuries ago is irrelevant. 

If they can bring money and success to Aberdeen then I'm delighted. 

• Upvote 1

It's something that should be concerning, so far in football when the yanks have came throwing their cash away it's turned in to a mess.

Comparatively speaking though, the ‘presumed’ investment they would think required to make Aberdeen ‘successful’ is tiny compared to the investment required to continue to make Atlanta successful.

I do fear we may lose potentially good players & be forced to experiment with their shite but there is a fair chance with decent money involved that both could actually benefit

Yeah but that still doesn't make your statement correct.

You said so far...

Anyway it's 10%. I assume they'll loan us some players and some of our guys might go over there.

Arsenals owners are American, look at the mess of Sunderland, Aston Villa owner was a yank and got out quick sharp, Man united are really thriving with American owners and the guy at Fulham didn't even know they could get relegated.

Arsenals owners are American, look at the mess of Sunderland, Aston Villa owner was a yank and got out quick sharp, Man united are really thriving with American owners and the guy at Fulham didn't even know they could get relegated.

Maybe.

But anyway they don't own us.

At least not yet anyway

It's not like we're winning everything under current ownership

.That, is incredible

What capacity is that and much did it cost?

Love how close it is to the pitch

71000 for NFL games, cut to 42500 for soccer games, around 1.6billion to build, owned by the local government and some of the funding was raised by selling personal seating licenses which cost up to $45000 per seat then up to $380 a game.