Cormack Thread

Well they call it a debt table, but it seems to record clubs profits or losses.

I'm not an accountant, but I'd suspect that a loss does not necessarily equal a debt?

Also, is the Pittodrie costs not just them writing down the value as opposed to spending money on it?

Perhaps some poster who are accountants could enlighten us.

I think you are spot on.

Thanks for the reminder- I hadnt quite seen where they were getting these figures.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s called a break for a reason

Aye, to give the pitches a chance to recover during the bad weather. Hence ‘winter shutdown’ ;)

Fk all to do with players. They need a break do they? Pish. They’re well paid athletes & they get plenty time off.

Couple of hrs training a day 5 days a week (sometimes) then run around for couple of wee 45 min bursts lol

• Upvote 1

Aye fuck that. If you choose to buy a ticket there then you know what you're gonna get.

Bar a handful of seats it's all season ticket holders round us. Some guy took his young son to the non occupied seats and moaned at me for swearing. In the S. Wise up. Told to fuck off to the Merkland if he was so precious.

Wonder what disguise Cormack wore to go undercover.

Glasses and fake moustache? A bit of dubbing on his teeth to dull the sparkle?

It all sounds good though.

The South Stand should be like the Mos Eisley cantina. It should full of scum and villainy. Stick all the non standing women, virgins and families into the paddock and let us have our fun.

"We must be careful..."