Cormack Thread

From Tom English on Twitter regarding the Cormack statement:

You’re not paying attention. Most of the media would like a non Old Firm team to win the league.

A Scottish Leicester? I’d love to report on that story 

Most of the Media  :hysterical: 

This is from one of the good guys in the Scottish Football Media 

The MSM are only part of the problem. They simply report what is served up to them on a plate and refuse to openly question it in case they lose their access privileges.

The Caixinha story is a perfect example. The real story was why the fuck they chose him in the first place but not one of them had the balls to do it until he was clearly mince. Of course ball-less clubs shipping 0-3 reverses to them early in the season helped to hide their incompetence.

The SFA/SPFL support, create (and recreate) the two horse race. All of our clubs then unquestioningly buy into it.

Shame Cormack wasn’t about 8 years ago.

The MSM are only part of the problem. They simply report what is served up to them on a plate and refuse to openly question it in case they lose their access privileges.

The Caixinha story is a perfect example. The real story was why the fuck they chose him in the first place but not one of them had the balls to do it until he was clearly mince. Of course ball-less clubs shipping 0-3 reverses to them early in the season helped to hide their incompetence.

The SFA/SPFL support, create (and recreate) the two horse race. All of our clubs then unquestioningly buy into it.

Shame Cormack wasn’t about 8 years ago.

MSM are often a large part of the problem.

a lot of the time the one speaking the shite in the media is a fan of either arse cheek.

Most of the ‘articles’ that come from MSM could be mistaken for shite written on an arse cheek message boards they are that bad

My favourite straight-grained, reddish-brown* timber of three tropical hardwood species of the genus Swietenia**, indigenous to the Americas[1] and part of the pantropical chinaberry*** family, Meliaceae.

* Loved The Thought of You

** My Favourite Scandinavian country

*** Terrific Bowie song

Anything, and I mean anything that gets the Dhims & the Lurgan bigot in to a froth is fine by me.

Hearing Lennon whingeing on BBC Sportsound was joyous.

Those cunts have an absolute cheek.

If something goes against them, private detectives are called, the media is put on red alert & candle lit vigils are held outside Parkhead.

Fuck the Dhim cunts.

Well played Dave Cormack.

More of this please (occasionally though, for more effect).

• Upvote 4

Lennon calling for an SFA investigation into Cormack lol

bring it on I say. More press this gets the better. Rather than yet another of their clear biased based rulings being forgotten about amongst the hundreds of others.

they have long been of the thinking that if they keep doing it often enough it becomes the norm & is even accepted. Just like politicians & lying.

maybe Ned Griffiths will get hauled in as well

It's inevitable anyway - the more we calm them out or challenge them on the field the more the media will be out for us anyway.

The media went after Romanov, also the Utd owner, imo sure there have been others.

They gave wiggly a hard time and his arse collapsed like a cheap deckchair. Let's see if Dave has the marbles to stand up for his club and just take over reaction on the chin.

The point I made earlier. Romanov was crucified daily in the MSM for saying he would challenge the old firm and win the league. The MSM is not to be underestimated, they know how to destroy people. Hoping Cormack has no skeletons as they will find them.

The point I made earlier. Romanov was crucified daily in the MSM for saying he would challenge the old firm and win the league. The MSM is not to be underestimated, they know how to destroy people. Hoping Cormack has no skeletons as they will find them.

Yeah but you are being defeatist.

Accepting something unpalatable just because you are going to get a hard time for it is not the answer and will never be the answer. Cormack has shown some bollocks. You should back him and not nitpick about his use of exclamation marks.

• Upvote 1

Lennon calling for an SFA investigation into Cormack lol

bring it on I say. More press this gets the better. Rather than yet another of their clear biased based rulings being forgotten about amongst the hundreds of others.

they have long been of the thinking that if they keep doing it often enough it becomes the norm & is even accepted. Just like politicians & lying.

maybe Ned Griffiths will get hauled in as well

You know fine well he will be painted as “Bitter Aberdeen Supremo Cormack in bizarre rant” etc by the MSM. They know their readership is mostly old firm fans so unlikely they will suddenly start championing a bit of fairness.

I hope the investigation (if there is one) finds the two Celtic players getting bans but I doubt it. AFC will probably get a fine or something.

He was actually ridiculed for saying hearts could win the champions league within a few years.

I think he was pretty deserving of ridicule ffs

You know fine well he will be painted as “Bitter Aberdeen Supremo Cormack in bizarre rant” etc by the MSM. They know their readership is mostly old firm fans so unlikely they will suddenly start championing a bit of fairness.

I hope the investigation (if there is one) finds the two Celtic players getting bans but I doubt it. AFC will probably get a fine or something.

Do you not think Cormack already knows exactly how this will be portrayed in the media?

Away to fuck Wiggy was a shitehouse he only played down the Huns dying and the new club because oh his house building projects down in the weedg.

I doubt very much Cormack gives two fucks what Glasgow thinks of him as he’s minted and being backed by Yank money.

Fuck the Glasgow teams and all who support them

Long Live the King

The "MSM" (Cringe, by the way) are primarily based in Glasgow

Do you not expect then that they are Glasgow-2-centric?

For the love of fuck MT, every post from you just now is aggressive.

Papers are meant to be unbiased, you could be going on Orange Walks or Hunger strikes in your spare time. But you are supposed to reporting facts.

Everyone can have an opinion, but keep it for the bar and not in papers.

Away to fuck Wiggy was a shitehouse he only played down the Huns dying and the new club because oh his house building projects down in the weedg.

I doubt very much Cormack gives two fucks what Glasgow thinks of him as he’s minted and being backed by Yank money.

Fuck the Glasgow teams and all who support them

Long Live the King

msm are weegie supporting cunts for the weegie cunts. Fuck the weegie supporting cunts and all who sail in her. FTWC's

I think he knows fine how it will be spun.

He's trying to get the fans onside early and this is all calculated imo. Hopefully he keeps it up and doesn't get worn down.

Getting the fans onside and knowing how the media work are 2 different things.

He’s been called out by Lennon, not Lawell or Maxwell. He’s not even been acknowledged by his peers at board level. He’s been embarrassed, and slapped down by a club manager - he would be a fool to have planned that.

Lawell on the other hand has allowed a response via Lennon, putting Cormack in his place. These guys are used to being top of the tree, and have an ego to match - Cormack will be embarrassed.

He’s been called out by Lennon, not Lawell or Maxwell. He’s not even been acknowledged by his peers at board level. He’s been embarrassed, and slapped down by a club manager - he would be a fool to have planned that.

Lawell on the other hand has allowed a response via Lennon, putting Cormack in his place. These guys are used to being top of the tree, and have an ego to match - Cormack will be embarrassed.

Nae sure I get this, how has he been called out?

How are these guys being used to being top of the tree not there to be knocked off?

Possibly you’re fishing but why would we be taking any shit and if you are an Aberdeen fan, why are you taking their constant bigoted shite that they deserve to win everything and nobody else exists without a fight?

Cormack is not embarrassed.

• Upvote 1

Nae sure I get this, how has he been called out?

How are these guys being used to being top of the tree not there to be knocked off?

Possibly you’re fishing but why would we be taking any shit and if you are an Aberdeen fan, why are you taking their constant bigoted shite that they deserve to win everything and nobody else exists without a fight?

Cormack is not embarrassed.

He’s been called naive and a liar by Lennon.

I agree with Cormack’s stance, but the initial statement by Aberdeen1970 was that Cormack knew how it would play out in the media - 100% he’ll be embarrassed.

Settle down with the “if you are an Aberdeen fan” shite.

Why would he be embarrassed?

And I’m not saying you’re not an Aberdeen fan but don’t get your stance.

We’re standing up to to their shite. Cormack has not invested for vanity, maybe a wee bit, but I’m general he’s not.

But nobody should be embarrassed by standing up to their pish and he is not.

It's nae Goodfellas min.