Cormack Thread

Away to fuck Wiggy was a shitehouse he only played down the Huns dying and the new club because oh his house building projects down in the weedg.

I doubt very much Cormack gives two fucks what Glasgow thinks of him as he’s minted and being backed by Yank money.

Fuck the Glasgow teams and all who support them

Long Live the King

The "MSM" (Cringe, by the way) are primarily based in Glasgow

Do you not expect then that they are Glasgow-2-centric?

For the love of fuck MT, every post from you just now is aggressive.

Papers are meant to be unbiased, you could be going on Orange Walks or Hunger strikes in your spare time. But you are supposed to reporting facts.

Everyone can have an opinion, but keep it for the bar and not in papers.

Away to fuck Wiggy was a shitehouse he only played down the Huns dying and the new club because oh his house building projects down in the weedg.

I doubt very much Cormack gives two fucks what Glasgow thinks of him as he’s minted and being backed by Yank money.

Fuck the Glasgow teams and all who support them

Long Live the King

msm are weegie supporting cunts for the weegie cunts. Fuck the weegie supporting cunts and all who sail in her. FTWC's

I think he knows fine how it will be spun.

He's trying to get the fans onside early and this is all calculated imo. Hopefully he keeps it up and doesn't get worn down.

Getting the fans onside and knowing how the media work are 2 different things.

He’s been called out by Lennon, not Lawell or Maxwell. He’s not even been acknowledged by his peers at board level. He’s been embarrassed, and slapped down by a club manager - he would be a fool to have planned that.

Lawell on the other hand has allowed a response via Lennon, putting Cormack in his place. These guys are used to being top of the tree, and have an ego to match - Cormack will be embarrassed.

He’s been called out by Lennon, not Lawell or Maxwell. He’s not even been acknowledged by his peers at board level. He’s been embarrassed, and slapped down by a club manager - he would be a fool to have planned that.

Lawell on the other hand has allowed a response via Lennon, putting Cormack in his place. These guys are used to being top of the tree, and have an ego to match - Cormack will be embarrassed.

Nae sure I get this, how has he been called out?

How are these guys being used to being top of the tree not there to be knocked off?

Possibly you’re fishing but why would we be taking any shit and if you are an Aberdeen fan, why are you taking their constant bigoted shite that they deserve to win everything and nobody else exists without a fight?

Cormack is not embarrassed.

• Upvote 1

Nae sure I get this, how has he been called out?

How are these guys being used to being top of the tree not there to be knocked off?

Possibly you’re fishing but why would we be taking any shit and if you are an Aberdeen fan, why are you taking their constant bigoted shite that they deserve to win everything and nobody else exists without a fight?

Cormack is not embarrassed.

He’s been called naive and a liar by Lennon.

I agree with Cormack’s stance, but the initial statement by Aberdeen1970 was that Cormack knew how it would play out in the media - 100% he’ll be embarrassed.

Settle down with the “if you are an Aberdeen fan” shite.

Why would he be embarrassed?

And I’m not saying you’re not an Aberdeen fan but don’t get your stance.

We’re standing up to to their shite. Cormack has not invested for vanity, maybe a wee bit, but I’m general he’s not.

But nobody should be embarrassed by standing up to their pish and he is not.

It's nae Goodfellas min.

Of course he has....have you seen the nick of the cunt?...Mr Cormack and vanity are old pals.

Utter shite.

Buy him out then.

Are you expecting him to be wearing a JVC top for the press and not smiling?

He is sound as a pound , made his money in silicone valley, his family had some health issues. Came back, invested, trying to get further investment which looks promising, got immediately rippedl into the Weegies.

Who would you like to take over?

Utter shite.

Buy him out then.

Are you expecting him to be wearing a JVC top for the press and not smiling?

He is sound as a pound , made his money in silicone valley, his family had some health issues. Came back, invested, trying to get further investment which looks promising, got immediately rippedl into the Weegies.

Who would you like to take over?

Too true Fridge. I dont know him directly but know his inlaws and they are sound. He is local boy made good. Some of the Aberdeen fans here slagging him off for making a stand for fair reffin in football, aint he baaaad??

FFS, there's some negativity in this place. He's telling the fucking truth. Those of you condemning him for his honesty, surely agree with his comments?

Fair play to the guy. Hopefully, he has the balls to maintain his 'telling it like it is stance' and is not cowed by the establishment cunts. Surely the least supporters can do is back him to the hilt and not quiver and piss their pants because he has shone a light on what we all know to be true.

FFS.

• Upvote 3

I don’t see and don’t agree that he has been embarrassed and slapped down by popcorn teeth.

I do question what side of the fence you are really on and your affection for popcorn teeth.

Suspicions of whether you are a Dons fan.

• Upvote 1

What's ' his place' then in your opinion ?

Put in his place from a Celtic point of view. Not our point of view. He’s been shown no respect.

Dad, I would hope a man of your experience would understand the difference between confusing his statement as being embarrassing (which it’s not) compared with the actual embarrassment where our chairman has been effectively slapped down by a mere manager.

Dave wants to be at the top table discussing Europa League reforms and TV deals ffs, not being made to look like he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

If Lawwell made a comment about two of our players, and Mcinnes came out straight away and told him he was naive and a liar we would all be lauding Mcinnes and laughing at Lawwell - can you not see that?

The original comment was that Dave knew what he was doing with the Media - I disagree.

• Downvote 1

There is a resonance to Tom English’ tweet though. What he’s essentially saying is the two horse race plus a heap of hingers on is embarrassing. So let’s totally ignore how that two horse race has come about, especially recently, patronise anyone who dares to question what, as alscotoz says is staring us all in the face and pretend it isn’t embarrassing. And then, as if by magic (and because 80% of the fan base buy into it) its somehow not embarrassing anymore. So move on etc etc.

Bollocks to it.

• Upvote 1

Put in his place from a Celtic point of view. Not our point of view. He’s been shown no respect.

Dad, I would hope a man of your experience would understand the difference between confusing his statement as being embarrassing (which it’s not) compared with the actual embarrassment where our chairman has been effectively slapped down by a mere manager.

Dave wants to be at the top table discussing Europa League reforms and TV deals ffs, not being made to look like he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

If Lawwell made a comment about two of our players, and Mcinnes came out straight away and told him he was naive and a liar we would all be lauding Mcinnes and laughing at Lawwell - can you not see that?

The original comment was that Dave knew what he was doing with the Media - I disagree.

What in Lennon's comments smacks down Cormack? I've read them several times, and it's just a guy defending his player and saying he's not happy.

Folk moaned when Milne was basically a hun lap dog.

Now that Dave Cormack has defended our player & club (& clearly rattled the Dhims & Lennon), one or two are still moaning?

I’m glad to see the vast majority are backing him.

They should.

About time we showed a bit of balls.

Fuck Neil Lennon the Lurgan Bigot & fuck Peter Lawwell who has far too much sway in Scottish football.

Folk moaned when Milne was basically a hun lap dog.

Now that Dave Cormack has defended our player & club (& clearly rattled the Dhims & Lennon), one or two are still moaning?

I’m glad to see the vast majority are backing him.

They should.

About time we showed a bit of balls.

Fuck Neil Lennon the Lurgan Bigot & fuck Peter Lawwell who has far too much sway in Scottish football.

Couldn't agree more. Lawwell has been pulling the string in Scottish football for far too long. Our national game is extremely corrupt and it needs saying