Cormack Thread

The fact that Cormack has deleted the tweet suggests to me that he perhaps regrets raising the issue through how own personal Twitter. It probably wasn't the correct platform for him to raise his concerns and it's likely he's realised that and next time will go through a more official route.

If he was at odds with those at AFC who apparently told the authorities his tweet didn't reflect the views of the club (if that ever even happened I have my doubts) then I'm sure the tweet would still be on his page.

Surprising this has turned into a farce - who would have thought?!

Our chairman making a statement, then deleting it, then the media reporting he’s been warned by the SFA, then the club burning our own chairman. Amazing.

But he’s media savvy enough to know what the reaction would be, eh aberdeen1970?

• Downvote 1

Surprising this has turned into a farce - who would have thought?!

Our chairman making a statement, then deleting it, then the media reporting he’s been warned by the SFA, then the club burning our own chairman. Amazing.

But he’s media savvy enough to know what the reaction would be, eh aberdeen1970?

Bear grudges much?

All paper talk at the moment pal. As much as you'd like to be right.

Bear grudges much?

All paper talk at the moment pal. As much as you'd like to be right.

It’s not a grudge - it’s reminding people who don’t have a clue, but yet chastise when someone has the nous to call out the rubbish that gets spouted on here sometimes.

Paper talk is the media, no?! Christ. I give up.

It’s not a grudge - it’s reminding people who don’t have a clue, but yet chastise when someone has the nous to call out the rubbish that gets spouted on here sometimes.

Paper talk is the media, no?! Christ. I give up.

Paper talk meaning there's no quotes from anyone pal. Sun says that Daily Mail claims.....

But if you're right you're right. It's just a tweet, nobody really gives a fuck?

Tbh i'd love their to be some serious tension between Cormack and the SFA/Old Firm

Hopefully it continues and the American backers take a bit of their can do attitude to any future confrontation. Maybe if pissd off enough they might even decide to take the whole shambles on head first (and throw a bit of money at it)

We really could do with offering to meet the SFA in court next time the spineless cunts try to censure our club or chairman.

Who gives a fuck? He tweeted his opinion and deleted it after it became a bigger deal than it needed to be.

Usual weirdos getting themselves in a twist about it, go get some new interests

Exactly.

He tweeted, got his message across. Then deleted it.

SFA contact aberdeen and say we're going to charge you.

Aberdeen say are you fuck, that came from a personal account. Go after Dave.

If the Club backs down now, this will only embolden those who think they can silence all dissent that questions, far less threatens, the minkers' hegemony. That duopoly has all but destroyed Scottish football and until the rest stand up en masse and refuse to back down, this will never change.

• Upvote 1