Cormack Thread

Illiterate simpletons expelled from Northfield(.eg) Academy who landed affshore via who they know and 10years later, boom, £120k+ a year for doing very little and still knowing fuck all about anything.

A charmed life to say the least but mostly too fucking thick to even realise.

Thick as fuck but still walking round we rolexs on our wrists

Illiterate simpletons expelled from Northfield(.eg) Academy who landed affshore via who they know and 10years later, boom, £120k+ a year for doing very little and still knowing fuck all about anything.

The green eyed monster is a terrible thing

• Upvote 1

Survival of the fittest was Northfield.(.eg)

I can taste the seethe from here.
  • 6 months later...

Cormack and all his waffle about a new philosophy and making Pittodrie a better fan experience and getting 9000 season tickets sold are under real pressure now thanks to his manager and his intent on lying down to Sevco yet again. I have said from the start that a lot of his ideas are very interesting but the big elephant in the room that undermines all his  plans is his manager and his horrific brand of football. You can have all the face painting and Hospitality you want but if the product on the pitch is as bad as it has been for going on 3 Years you have no chance getting more fans to go. It will be interesting to see how Cormack reacts to this I get the impression he is a Mcinnes fan but even he couldn't be happy with the Sevco performance 

• Upvote 3
7 hours ago, Sheepo said:

Cormack and all his waffle about a new philosophy and making Pittodrie a better fan experience and getting 9000 season tickets sold are under real pressure now thanks to his manager and his intent on lying down to Sevco yet again. I have said from the start that a lot of his ideas are very interesting but the big elephant in the room that undermines all his  plans is his manager and his horrific brand of football. You can have all the face painting and Hospitality you want but if the product on the pitch is as bad as it has been for going on 3 Years you have no chance getting more fans to go. It will be interesting to see how Cormack reacts to this I get the impression he is a Mcinnes fan but even he couldn't be happy with the Sevco performance 

Tbf pittodrie was certainly a much better place for all the fans on Saturday that were very thankful they weren’t there to go through that shitshow 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

June 2022 

You can thank that dick Milne if you’re ever in his lodge.

We need a strong “Rangers”.... that’s probably why he gave McInnes the contract to assist that happen

Jesus were fucked as we will only attack against the bottom two