Cormack Thread

Illiterate simpletons expelled from Northfield(.eg) Academy who landed affshore via who they know and 10years later, boom, £120k+ a year for doing very little and still knowing fuck all about anything.

A charmed life to say the least but mostly too fucking thick to even realise.

I can taste the seethe from here.
  • 6 months later...

Cormack and all his waffle about a new philosophy and making Pittodrie a better fan experience and getting 9000 season tickets sold are under real pressure now thanks to his manager and his intent on lying down to Sevco yet again. I have said from the start that a lot of his ideas are very interesting but the big elephant in the room that undermines all his  plans is his manager and his horrific brand of football. You can have all the face painting and Hospitality you want but if the product on the pitch is as bad as it has been for going on 3 Years you have no chance getting more fans to go. It will be interesting to see how Cormack reacts to this I get the impression he is a Mcinnes fan but even he couldn't be happy with the Sevco performance 

• Upvote 3
7 hours ago, Sheepo said:

Cormack and all his waffle about a new philosophy and making Pittodrie a better fan experience and getting 9000 season tickets sold are under real pressure now thanks to his manager and his intent on lying down to Sevco yet again. I have said from the start that a lot of his ideas are very interesting but the big elephant in the room that undermines all his  plans is his manager and his horrific brand of football. You can have all the face painting and Hospitality you want but if the product on the pitch is as bad as it has been for going on 3 Years you have no chance getting more fans to go. It will be interesting to see how Cormack reacts to this I get the impression he is a Mcinnes fan but even he couldn't be happy with the Sevco performance 

Tbf pittodrie was certainly a much better place for all the fans on Saturday that were very thankful they weren’t there to go through that shitshow 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

June 2022 

You can thank that dick Milne if you’re ever in his lodge.

We need a strong “Rangers”.... that’s probably why he gave McInnes the contract to assist that happen

Jesus were fucked as we will only attack against the bottom two

2 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

I liked his measured response in the video, I imagine that internally he's seething though.

Yeah we're all seething and want blood, but I respect his measured response, as the last thing the Chairman should be doing is publicly throwing his players under the bus now matter how much us fans want him to. 

Privately however, there should be hell to pay........ 

3 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

You would prefer the chairman didnt comment at all would you? You would prefer a Milne style chairman clearly, no wonder you have his name in your username.

Two wrongs ie Milne and Cormack dont make a right. So far I have seen nothing from Cormack to suggest he is really any different from that grippy clown Milne, talks a good game but thats about it.

• Downvote 5
1 hour ago, redwhitegold said:

Two wrongs ie Milne and Cormack dont make a right. So far I have seen nothing from Cormack to suggest he is really any different from that grippy clown Milne, talks a good game but thats about it.

I disagree, they are like chalk and cheese. If it hadn’t been for Cormack, his park would never have opened and we’d also be £10m in hock, not £3.8m

will be interesting to see what happens now however. I think the max amount you can fine a player for a transgression is 2 weeks wages but fuck that. Sack them

Statement

AFC Chairman, Dave Cormack, said: “Given the significant COVID-19 outbreak in Aberdeen, we fully understand why the Scottish Government has made this decision in the interests of public health.

“With the pressure over this season’s fixtures, and the fact that we caused this problem, we were fully prepared to play the game tomorrow. We are very grateful that the decision has been to postpone, rather than forfeit the game.

“I took the opportunity yesterday to apologise to both football and health authorities, and with our fellow premiership clubs today.

“The clinical decision last night from the JRG that it was safe to play underlines the confidence the football authorities have in the robustness of our procedures and protocols. Regrettably, what has happened in the last few days has undermined all the hard work that has gone into keeping our players and staff safe. We are now dealing with this internally with the seriousness it deserves.

“In the meantime, I’d like to reassure the relevant bodies, our fans and everyone associated with the Club that our already rigorous measures are being forensically scrutinised and that no stone will be left unturned in ensuring that no-one is under any doubt about what must be adhered to.”

13 hours ago, redwhitegold said:

What an awful comment. Cormack has already done more for AFC than Milne ever did.

Imagine Milne trying to bring in the investment needing to see us through COVID...nope me neither. We’d have been totally fucked.

And he’s paid for half the training ground, something the club desperately needed during Milne’s entire tenure. 

• Upvote 4