Cormack Thread

5 hours ago, Millertime said:

Even when I agree with you I don't like what you post

I actually take that as a compliment from a complete cunt like you.

And in some small way, if what I post annoys you, then it’s not wasted. 

Question;

Do you EVER actually respond to a post with anything sane, or constructive, or does it always have to be a “I’m going to come the cunt” reply?

I’ve answered my own question.
You “come the cunt” very well. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Question;

Do you EVER actually respond to a post with anything sane, or constructive, or does it always have to be a “I’m going to come the cunt” reply?

Questions questions. 

15 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I think its because :

1) you are another who mostly "posts the obvious "

2) you just spout the same regurgitated manure over and over

3) you are without a doubt someone's second account. The disdain I have for anyone who has the time to post on here in the first place is sky high, so imagine how much disdainity I have for some clown who has at least 2 accounts 

I rue the fact that you were not alive 250 years ago and could have run in direct competition with Samuel Johnson... with words like crine and disdainity your dictionary would have been far better than his one.

I'm anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous that this never came to fruition and I was never able to offer you my most enthusiastic contrafibularities.

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

I think its because :

1) you are another who mostly "posts the obvious "

2) you just spout the same regurgitated manure over and over

3) you are without a doubt someone's second account. The disdain I have for anyone who has the time to post on here in the first place is sky high, so imagine how much disdainity I have for some clown who has at least 2 accounts 

For the record, I have one account, you cretin.

And making up words that don’t exist.

Again.

To try & make yourself look smart, to only make yourself look like an absolute cunt.

Again

If you do have to try & be smart, you have to have the wherewithal to do so, you fucking moron. 

?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
8 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Question;

Come the cunt. Great NE expression. ?? 

Up there with “fa’s I boy?”

10 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Players have taken their medicine, and will take whatever the SPFL/SFA throw at them. 

It's done.  Time to move on. 

Just hope we don't have to forfeit the games that were postponed or have points deducted. Like everyone has said, It entirely unfair to penalize the club when they have tried their absolute best to meet the protocols in place. The 8 Aberdeen players + the Celtic player deserve everything they get but don't punish the clubs.

25 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Was that Bill Leckie getting a cunting from Cormack tonight? 

Great video though, this had gone on long enough and the players have been punished enough by the club already, so for the SFA and SPFL to be pokeing their bugles in is OTT

Yeah was leckie 

14 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Players have taken their medicine, and will take whatever the SPFL/SFA throw at them. 

It's done.  Time to move on. 

Seems “odd” that the authorities weren’t so keen to punish SEVCO for hosting & playing a game when they hadn’t received the results of their COVID tests.

Surely that’s breaking the rules?

Fuck the SFA (& the SPFL)