Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Cormack Thread

1 hour ago, V for Vendetta said:

You didn't think they'll ban 8 of our players for 6 games?

There's be an outcry. Nothing like that has ever happened before and far worse "crimes" have been committed.

Would be up there with giving Duncan Ferguson a ban when he came out of prison.

Actually come to think of it, it could absolutely make our season if we create a real siege mentality.

However.. don't think it'll be that much, they can't risk setting that precedent because other players including players at their favourite club might step over the line later in the season.

I think there could be a very harsh punishment, however suspended, for the duration of the season.

As long as they are not involved in any further breaches.

I do think that the previous breaches i.e. the Hun pre-season game should be equally punished

2 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

I think there could be a very harsh punishment, however suspended, for the duration of the season.

As long as they are not involved in any further breaches.

I do think that the previous breaches i.e. the Hun pre-season game should be equally punished

Ha ha.

...expecting the scum huns to be treated the same as all others.

This IS the SFA & SPFL we are talking about. 
Two organisations that have proven to favour “Rangers” & SEVCO over the years.

If we lose players due to suspensions for this for any length of time, then they player should 100% be suspended without pay for that time. The club & fans shouldn’t be punished for this. Only the players.

Any withheld pay can be used to part fund wages of a 2, or 3 loan players until January that would clearly be required to get us through. 

• Downvote 2
11 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I wonder what the Chairman’s tweet will say about the six figure fine that’s incoming for the club from those corrupt cunts at the SFA?

No chance the club will get a six figure fine.

Not even sure the club will get a big punishment, maybe something suspended. It was the players who will get the ban. 

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I'll predict the players get censured but no bans. Club a smallish fine..£25k or so  (possibly suspended for 12 months, nothing to pay if no repeat)

I think you are delusional.

They have been directed by the government to reprimand them so a ban is unavoidable, it'll be at least 2 games, I'd guess 3 for all 8 players.

16 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I wonder what the Chairman’s tweet will say about the six figure fine that’s incoming for the club from those corrupt cunts at the SFA?

The only part of his 'enough is enough' video that I was concerned about is Cormack saying that AFC would accept ANY punishment that gets dished out. 

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/19/2020 at 9:22 AM, Ten Caat said:

I'll predict the players get censured but no bans. Club a smallish fine..£25k or so  (possibly suspended for 12 months, nothing to pay if no repeat)

On 8/19/2020 at 11:59 AM, CityCentre said:

I think you are delusional.

They have been directed by the government to reprimand them so a ban is unavoidable, it'll be at least 2 games, I'd guess 3 for all 8 players.

Ten Caat wins this one. 

• 1 month later...

Dave Cormack on Twitter:

Really disappointed at Sky. To spend all week creating a one-sided promo that tries to humiliate any club goes against Sky’s commitment to help promote & grow the SPFL. Thanks for the motivation & for showing our 3 goals today! BTW team name is spelt ABERDEEN! Apology on its way? 

More  Club owners should speak out against the total bias coverage from TV and Radio coverage in Scotland regarding the Glasgow Two. 

• Upvote 2