Cormack Thread

1 hour ago, RUL said:

Not just milne, the Donald's, who cleared afc debt, are on the board and have put more cash into club than anyone else. 

They are shareholders, received in exchange for large donation which, combined with part of debt being written off and some jiggery pokery by AAM in respect of their shares, left the club debt free.

Message to Diamond Dave.

If you are looking for ways of saving cash next season why don't we not bother traveling to either of the arse cheeks. Whenever we do with DM it is always the banker home on the coupon.

Tims' defence this season is shite yet kind of expected us not to score in either of the two away games.

That's me for the season. The golf course is back open with the summer greens due to be in use shortly. At least I might get some form of enjoyment, something that DM seems totally incapable of influencing!!!!

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Stinking

I appreciate you are.

Do you ever agree with anyone on here or do you make it your goal to post disparaging remarks to as many posters as you can?

Good news from your perspective I, like many others on this site, don't respect a single thing you say and will no longer be engaging with the responses you post, which I assume you think are clever.

Then again I don't think you give a flying fuck what folk think, you just want a reaction.

Oops, I've given you such a reaction for the last time!!!!