Jump to content
CityCentre

Cormack Thread

Recommended Posts

Cormack and all his waffle about a new philosophy and making Pittodrie a better fan experience and getting 9000 season tickets sold are under real pressure now thanks to his manager and his intent on lying down to Sevco yet again. I have said from the start that a lot of his ideas are very interesting but the big elephant in the room that undermines all his  plans is his manager and his horrific brand of football. You can have all the face painting and Hospitality you want but if the product on the pitch is as bad as it has been for going on 3 Years you have no chance getting more fans to go. It will be interesting to see how Cormack reacts to this I get the impression he is a Mcinnes fan but even he couldn't be happy with the Sevco performance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Dave will bite the bullet before year end and let go the useless hairy faced hun. hfh needs to change his ways or his shoogly peg will be on the floor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sheepo said:

Cormack and all his waffle about a new philosophy and making Pittodrie a better fan experience and getting 9000 season tickets sold are under real pressure now thanks to his manager and his intent on lying down to Sevco yet again. I have said from the start that a lot of his ideas are very interesting but the big elephant in the room that undermines all his  plans is his manager and his horrific brand of football. You can have all the face painting and Hospitality you want but if the product on the pitch is as bad as it has been for going on 3 Years you have no chance getting more fans to go. It will be interesting to see how Cormack reacts to this I get the impression he is a Mcinnes fan but even he couldn't be happy with the Sevco performance 

Tbf pittodrie was certainly a much better place for all the fans on Saturday that were very thankful they weren’t there to go through that shitshow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure we can afford to let McInnes go anytime soon. Covid-19 has ensured he's keeping this gig till at least January at the earliest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

Not sure we can afford to let McInnes go anytime soon. Covid-19 has ensured he's keeping this gig till at least January at the earliest.

As a matter of interest how long has the negative manager got left on his contract?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, caledonia said:

As a matter of interest how long has the negative manager got left on his contract?

June 2022 

You can thank that dick Milne if you’re ever in his lodge.

We need a strong “Rangers”.... that’s probably why he gave McInnes the contract to assist that happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

June 2022 

You can thank that dick Milne if you’re ever in his lodge.

We need a strong “Rangers”.... that’s probably why he gave McInnes the contract to assist that happen

Jesus were fucked as we will only attack against the bottom two

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Potless chatting shit on social media again, I see. 

 

You would prefer the chairman didnt comment at all would you? You would prefer a Milne style chairman clearly, no wonder you have his name in your username.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

Potless chatting shit on social media again, I see. 

 

Why "potless" ?

Edited by V for Vendetta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

I liked his measured response in the video, I imagine that internally he's seething though.

Yeah we're all seething and want blood, but I respect his measured response, as the last thing the Chairman should be doing is publicly throwing his players under the bus now matter how much us fans want him to. 

Privately however, there should be hell to pay........ 

Edited by Ernie McCracken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

I liked his measured response in the video, I imagine that internally he's seething though.

 

Correct, but it won't help him dealing with it being thousands of miles away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

You would prefer the chairman didnt comment at all would you? You would prefer a Milne style chairman clearly, no wonder you have his name in your username.

Two wrongs ie Milne and Cormack dont make a right. So far I have seen nothing from Cormack to suggest he is really any different from that grippy clown Milne, talks a good game but thats about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redwhitegold said:

Two wrongs ie Milne and Cormack dont make a right. So far I have seen nothing from Cormack to suggest he is really any different from that grippy clown Milne, talks a good game but thats about it.

I disagree, they are like chalk and cheese. If it hadn’t been for Cormack, his park would never have opened and we’d also be £10m in hock, not £3.8m

will be interesting to see what happens now however. I think the max amount you can fine a player for a transgression is 2 weeks wages but fuck that. Sack them

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Statement

AFC Chairman, Dave Cormack, said: “Given the significant COVID-19 outbreak in Aberdeen, we fully understand why the Scottish Government has made this decision in the interests of public health.

“With the pressure over this season’s fixtures, and the fact that we caused this problem, we were fully prepared to play the game tomorrow. We are very grateful that the decision has been to postpone, rather than forfeit the game.

“I took the opportunity yesterday to apologise to both football and health authorities, and with our fellow premiership clubs today.

“The clinical decision last night from the JRG that it was safe to play underlines the confidence the football authorities have in the robustness of our procedures and protocols. Regrettably, what has happened in the last few days has undermined all the hard work that has gone into keeping our players and staff safe. We are now dealing with this internally with the seriousness it deserves.

“In the meantime, I’d like to reassure the relevant bodies, our fans and everyone associated with the Club that our already rigorous measures are being forensically scrutinised and that no stone will be left unturned in ensuring that no-one is under any doubt about what must be adhered to.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, redwhitegold said:

Two wrongs ie Milne and Cormack dont make a right. So far I have seen nothing from Cormack to suggest he is really any different from that grippy clown Milne, talks a good game but thats about it.

Cringe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, redwhitegold said:

Two wrongs ie Milne and Cormack dont make a right. So far I have seen nothing from Cormack to suggest he is really any different from that grippy clown Milne, talks a good game but thats about it.

What an awful comment. Cormack has already done more for AFC than Milne ever did.

Imagine Milne trying to bring in the investment needing to see us through COVID...nope me neither. We’d have been totally fucked.

And he’s paid for half the training ground, something the club desperately needed during Milne’s entire tenure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, redwhitegold said:

Two wrongs ie Milne and Cormack dont make a right. So far I have seen nothing from Cormack to suggest he is really any different from that grippy clown Milne, talks a good game but thats about it.

Complete & utter shite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 10:04 AM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Complete & utter shite. 

Even when I agree with you I don't like what you post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Millertime said:

Even when I agree with you I don't like what you post

I actually take that as a compliment from a complete cunt like you.

And in some small way, if what I post annoys you, then it’s not wasted. 

Question;

Do you EVER actually respond to a post with anything sane, or constructive, or does it always have to be a “I’m going to come the cunt” reply?

I’ve answered my own question.
You “come the cunt” very well. 

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I actually take that as a compliment from a complete cunt like you.

And in some small way, if what I post annoys you, then it’s not wasted. 

Question;

Do you EVER actually respond to a post with anything sane, or constructive, or does it always have to be a “I’m going to come the cunt” reply?

I’ve answered my own question.
You “come the cunt” very well. 

Questions questions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I actually take that as a compliment from a complete cunt like you.

And in some small way, if what I post annoys you, then it’s not wasted. 

Question;

Do you EVER actually respond to a post with anything sane, or constructive, or does it always have to be a “I’m going to come the cunt” reply?

I’ve answered my own question.
You “come the cunt” very well. 

I think its because :

1) you are another who mostly "posts the obvious "

2) you just spout the same regurgitated manure over and over

3) you are without a doubt someone's second account. The disdain I have for anyone who has the time to post on here in the first place is sky high, so imagine how much disdainity I have for some clown who has at least 2 accounts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I think its because :

1) you are another who mostly "posts the obvious "

2) you just spout the same regurgitated manure over and over

3) you are without a doubt someone's second account. The disdain I have for anyone who has the time to post on here in the first place is sky high, so imagine how much disdainity I have for some clown who has at least 2 accounts 

I rue the fact that you were not alive 250 years ago and could have run in direct competition with Samuel Johnson... with words like crine and disdainity your dictionary would have been far better than his one.

I'm anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous that this never came to fruition and I was never able to offer you my most enthusiastic contrafibularities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

I think its because :

1) you are another who mostly "posts the obvious "

2) you just spout the same regurgitated manure over and over

3) you are without a doubt someone's second account. The disdain I have for anyone who has the time to post on here in the first place is sky high, so imagine how much disdainity I have for some clown who has at least 2 accounts 

For the record, I have one account, you cretin.

And making up words that don’t exist.

Again.

To try & make yourself look smart, to only make yourself look like an absolute cunt.

Again

If you do have to try & be smart, you have to have the wherewithal to do so, you fucking moron. 

🤣

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Come the cunt. Great NE expression. 😂😂 

Up there with “fa’s I boy?”

I think “come the cunt” suits that particular  retard, don’t you? 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...