muttonhumper

Aberdeen 2 - 2 Sevco

Thank fuck I'm not home for this one.

The sight of those inbred, dribbling, vacuum headed, bigoted fucktards wandering our streets is enough to question the validity of human life itself.

Lewis 

Logan McKenna Devlin Considine Leigh

Vyner Campbell Ferguson Bryson Gallagher

0-0 or 0-5

Thank fuck I'm not home for this one.

The sight of those inbred, dribbling, vacuum headed, bigoted fucktards wandering our streets is enough to question the validity of human life itself.

Lewis

Logan McKenna Devlin Considine Leigh

Vyner Campbell Ferguson Bryson Gallagher

0-0 or 0-5

Taylor in defence at the expense of Bryson in midfield and that's the likely team

Think McInnes will go with;

Lewis

Logan Considine McKenna Leigh

Vyner Ferguson

Gallagher Hedges McGinn

Cosgrove

Subs; Cerny, Devlin, Campbell, Wilson, McLennan, Main, Anderson

Aberdeen 0 - the scum 3

We could, depending on results, be only 3 points behind them by 10 o'clock on Wednesday. We're back in the title hunt, boys.

We could, depending on results, be only 3 points behind them by 10 o'clock on Wednesday. We're back in the title hunt, boys.

Reality being we'll be effectively 10 points behind (with the goal difference) & they have a game in hand to make it 13.

We’ll be about 25 behind 1st & 2nd come the end of the season.

How f ucking depressing.

Reality being we'll be effectively 10 points behind (with the goal difference) & they have a game in hand to make it 13.

We’ll be about 25 behind 1st & 2nd come the end of the season.

How f ucking depressing.

It's one word.

Fucking.

• Upvote 1

One off game - We've got a decent chance to give them a good game.

McInnes will be hoping Bryson is good for his fortnightly 55 minutes. If not then fuck knows what the team will be.

One off game - We've got a decent chance to give them a good game.

McInnes will be hoping Bryson is good for his fortnightly 55 minutes. If not then fuck knows what the team will be.

We haven’t got a decent chance.

McInnes is a complete shitebag.

He bangs on about players having belief at the end of a sentence where he said they have better players & are better than us.

He’ll sit off, let them have the ball & we’ll get pumped.

Ryan Kent v Shay Logan - LOL.

Aberdeen fans booing Jack half heartedly the whole game, whilst he puts on a man of the match performance.

3-0 the cunts.

Do you get odds on being 9 points behind them before 8pm on Wednesday?

1/6 on Paddy power

Mcinnes watches an old fergie Aberdeen youtube video, gets inspired and plays two up front. Does a golden Gordon and cycles round the UK finding the team from 82/83.

The unfortunate reality that is the huns are a far superior team as proved by their current league position and performances in the Europa League group stages against teams far superior to ourselves. That's just the uncomfortable truth.

I don't really see how we can hurt them they have already destroyed us 5-0 this season. We were very fortunate it wasn't 8-0 that day.

3-0 to the huns. We rarely do well against them at home. They will dominate the midfield and we have a sort centre that unlike St Mirren they will ruthlessly exploit. Unfortunately.

Edited by Shinniesta
  • Upvote 2

I'm not looking forward to this, who will his 3 behind Cosgrove? I'm going for McGinn, Hedges and Gallagher mainly for their ability to track their full backs.

I'm expecting a sit in and hope for the best, 0-2 half time, a brief flurry, maybe pull a goal back and the huns to hit on the counter attack and finish 3-1 winners.

All played out with the tinks party tunes playing nonstop in the background.

Aye. This year's team has yet to show it has the bollocks to win these types of games.

True. Two very meek surrenders against both of the ugly sisters and a 9-0 aggregate pumping over two games against them with barely even a shot on target inspires fuck all confidence unfortunately.

The unfortunate reality that is the huns are a far superior team as proved by their current league position and performances in the Europa League group stages against teams far superior to ourselves. That's just the uncomfortable truth.

I don't really see how we can hurt them they have already destroyed us 5-0 this season. We were very fortunate it wasn't 8-0 that day.

3-0 to the huns. We rarely do well against them at home. They will dominate the midfield and we have a sort centre that unlike St Mirren they will ruthlessly exploit. Unfortunately.

Aye I agree.

All over the pitch, there’s trouble.

Kent running at a rapidly backing off Logan.

Morelos against our weak central defence.

Their midfield in general against ours.

The fact the scum are on the tails of the Dhims means there will be no let up from them, or looking ahead to their cup final.

Agree with your 0-3 prediction.

Can’t believe -2 SEVCO is 5/1.

Doubler, BHL is a mong

I agree that'll probably be the three behind cosgrove (assuming bryson not ready) but Hedges is certainly not in the team for his defending

We are going to have to man mark kent, he is their player they look for whenever they have the ball. Just follow him round the park constantly nipping his head, he won't like it and end up getting sent off.

We are going to have to man mark kent, he is their player they look for whenever they have the ball. Just follow him round the park constantly nipping his head, he won't like it and end up getting sent off.

And who would you propose man marks him?

Who has the discipline & the pace to man mark him?

The man marking thing we try against the Dhims,

It doesn’t work

Good, intelligent players can easily beat a man marking system.

Very good question, maybe one mcinnes has been looking at all week. He's got to be fast, take one for the team, just one. If the hunnidge can't get the ball to him, they have to stop go back and start again. Still can't answer your question. That bit at the start of the descent was just on. Maybe that has happened to either ryan.