Poor performance. Struggling to give anyone pass marks. Stand outs for all the wrong reasons. Gallagher who summed up his skill set when he fell over trying to control a ball. Leigh who was ineffective as a left back or left wing (Andy is a much better left back). McKenna who occasionally headed valiantly but often let his striker wander free. Sam had a poor day but gets off because strikers do though Curtis Main thinking he can take on the whole hibs defence clearly hasn’t checked his own skill set.

Poor players

Signed by a negative manager

Trying to carry out his shite tactics.

Poor players - Incorrect. Boys like Hedges / Cosgrove / Ferguson / Leigh (controversial) are not poor players for our league / level

Everything else you say are spot on.

We should be battering teams in and around the bottom of the table yet it is a constant struggle (and has been for the last couple of seasons). I can’t recall a shot on target this afternoon, something needs to change but I have my doubts that it will take place before the end of the season.

I'm beginning to think hedges actually is shite

He flatters to deceive

Runs like a good player, a fancy player with that "poise" but in reality is a gutless fanny

Can actually see why he gives off that impression - I actually think we are ok in wide areas with Hedges, McGinn and Wilson however we persist on playing Gallagher ( who is worse than a man down at times). Hedges is a luxury player who is good on the ball / carrying it towards opposition defenders but will offer little defensively. Unfortunately in our current back 6/7 formation he doesn’t fit in to that.

The bottom line is 1500 fans traveled to Easter Road today against a bottom 6 side and we were well and truly pumped. No blaming the ref or anything else, we were convincingly beaten. That problem needs to be addressed ASAP

I'm beginning to think hedges actually is shite

He flatters to deceive

Runs like a good player, a fancy player with that "poise" but in reality is a gutless fanny

Used that exact phrase after the Sj Johnstone game about hedges. It’s spot on, totally flatters to deceive

Showing why he wasn’t a regular at Barnsley

Think we're getting to the point of no return for DM now. The mood in the away end wasn't very good to say the least and plenty of anti DM chanting after the 3rd goal went in. The football is shite and the crowds are on the decline now. Wouldn't be surprised if there's less than 10k there against Hamilton. Hopefully that might make the board sit up and take notice.

Every one of those goals is absolutely horrific from a defensive POV. 

We've been woeful at the back this season, which is supposedly McInnes' strongpoint. 

Continuing to play a Left back and a Centre Back in midfield and wondering why we're losing games, just baffling. 

Ryan Hedges should be one of the first names on the team sheet every week, actually an entertaining player to watch and I believe is our second top scorer.

Apathy is far too strong now for me to go to Hamilton next week. Genuinely rather do anything else.

Every one of those goals is absolutely horrific from a defensive POV.

We've been woeful at the back this season, which is supposedly McInnes' strongpoint.

Continuing to play a Left back and a Centre Back in midfield and wondering why we're losing games, just baffling.

Ryan Hedges should be one of the first names on the team sheet every week, actually an entertaining player to watch and I believe is our second top scorer.

Apathy is far too strong now for me to go to Hamilton next week. Genuinely rather do anything else.

Hedges was great when he came on yesterday. Vyner was horrific and Forrest Gump should never pull on the strip again