Lets all laugh at Hearts

Hearts have always made me laugh, ever since albert kidd ripped their... Hearts out. And then john hewitt wandered foreard and started a 3-0 shoeing. Granted there were tons of hearts fans there excpecting. I think they televised a live league game between us and them that season at tynecastle, 1-1 i think, but if hearts had won it may have nearly sealed the deal for the league.

I wonder if it will find its way onto Sky Sports News to fuel their incessant coverage of all things perceived to be "racism".

The video centres on his skin colour, perceived sexual orientation and his supposed bodily size. Nothing racist in it at all, pure subjectivity.

Walter Smith the sad orange bastard as well no?

Where you been hiding? Not seen you on here in ages then you pop up with Big Slim videos.

Haha. Thought it was worth sharing. Tough season for you this one Skins.

Let me know if your around on 29th  :cheers:

Guest the shepherd

Is that what it said at the start of the clip min? It was pretty muffled to be fair. We haven't the same level of technology up north that you southerners have

Guest the shepherd

Dinna blame the cunt, he will be thinking about just staying in Germany.

Is it a one-way/return ticket he bought? He's got his head screwed on if it was only for the one-way.

Lol

Hibs with a great chance to kick the cunts when they are properly down.

Important given they completely failed to do so during yon relegation season (what a cunt they made of that - hoo mama).

To be fair either did we, i was in Cuba at the time, checked in at a Internet cafe in the hotel and found out we had been beat aff a bunch a eighteen year olds at tyncastle!
Guest milne_afc

Poor German sod has probably been confronted with pro-Hearts war memorabilia at every turn since he arrived.

Jambos winning the Great War is our Gothenburg equivalent.

Going home for Christmas amidst a relegation battle and game against your biggest rivals. Wonder if WHS is still as enthusiastic about this goober.

I think he's the man. I know people watching him in action and they say the training is unbelievable.

But. He needs his own men here, not Levein and MacPhee hanging about.

I think he's also realised we're miles from where he thought we were. And the squad is terrible.

I admit I'm shocked he's home before a derby game and we're on 1 point from 21 and firmly on course to go down. It has started speculation he feels he's made a mistake. Right or wrong, it's another rumour causing discontent. We're paying him a fortune. He should be here. But he has fans backing for now. However a big reverse will see a huge inquest into wtf he was doing in Germany.

Neilson pretty much got fired for losing to Hibs in the cup. As a fan base, we are very demanding with this fixture. It makes heroes. And villains. And can end careers with us. Lockie alone should have told him, you stay here for Hibs. Full stop.

• Dildo 1

I think he's the man. I know people watching him in action and they say the training is unbelievable.

But. He needs his own men here, not Levein and MacPhee hanging about.

I think he's also realised we're miles from where he thought we were. And the squad is terrible.

I admit I'm shocked he's home before a derby game and we're on 1 point from 21 and firmly on course to go down. It has started speculation he feels he's made a mistake. Right or wrong, it's another rumour causing discontent. We're paying him a fortune. He should be here. But he has fans backing for now. However a big reverse will see a huge inquest into wtf he was doing in Germany.

Neilson pretty much got fired for losing to Hibs in the cup. As a fan base, we are very demanding with this fixture. It makes heroes. And villains. And can end careers with us. Lockie alone should have told him, you stay here for Hibs. Full stop.

Aye his Training is so good he doesn't need to be there instead out on the lash with his mates.Training must be making a difference he has lost all 3 games, next you will be telling us you can still get 3rd

Oh no no no, not having that. All the talk near the end of the Levein era was of changing the manager and all will be well because the squad is there, at the ready to blaze a trail up the league table. Now the new dude has started poorly we can't be re-writing history.