Lets all laugh at Hearts

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

What's wrong with you Betty? 

Clearly letting it’s hatred for the weegie take hold!, what a fucking despicable comment to make about anybody never mind a fellow fan.wonder if it would say that to someone’s face!, worse than a hun in my opinion!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
22 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Fan ?

I would to millermong.

nothing is worse than a hun.

Absolutely not a fan!

was never a fan of pretentious behaviour!

not a snowflake either but wouldn’t ever say that to anybody, it’s just crass and doesn’t show you in good light at all.

and yes if your decrying for somebody to die of cancer then yes you are worse than a hun or at least on par

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
34 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Absolutely not a fan!

was never a fan of pretentious behaviour!

not a snowflake either but wouldn’t ever say that to anybody, it’s just crass and doesn’t show you in good light at all.

and yes if your decrying for somebody to die of cancer then yes you are worse than a hun or at least on par

No idea fit yer going on aboot at the start of that post but chilloot, go have a prosecco.

• Downvote 1
On 8/14/2020 at 7:35 AM, Millertime said:

Proud of that, in retrospect?

I’d imagine he’s as proud of it as you were in hoping two of us posters on here died in a plane crash.

at least there is a chance of recovery from cancer

now you cry when someone aims similar in you’re direction. Hmmmmmm

• Downvote 3
4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

do you mean when I made the blackadder joke?

It was a boat, not a plane

You have come back from your hiatus even thicker than before, quite the achievement 

No not that in slightest & you are using your selective shit memories again by attempting to say it was something else.

you wished myself & another poster on here to die in a plane crash 100% & it was the reason my Mrs started an account to wind you up also

then you greet when someone wishes ill of you.

See it's been confirmed that John Souttar has snapped his achilles for a 3rd time. This time whilst still rehabbing from the 2nd time. Out for a further 6 months minimum, must surely now be a question about whether he's ever going to be fit enough to return to the top level. Always thought he would eventually play for the club he supports but it's looking pretty unlikely now.

Guest milne_afc
22 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

I ruptured my achilles playing fitba, worse than a broken leg, 3 months in plaster and 3 months after that until I learned to walk properly again.

How long was recovery for the leg break? 

I was in plaster for 18 months when I broke mine. 

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

See it's been confirmed that John Souttar has snapped his achilles for a 3rd time. This time whilst still rehabbing from the 2nd time. Out for a further 6 months minimum, must surely now be a question about whether he's ever going to be fit enough to return to the top level. Always thought he would eventually play for the club he supports but it's looking pretty unlikely now.

I’d say it increases the chances of him playing for the club he supports.