Lets all laugh at Hearts

8 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You think today was a bad day for Hearts fans? 

I still think you will come up comfortably but any time a team with a fraction of your budget turns you over at your bus shelter is comedy gold. The fact your near neighbours got turned over in a cup semi a couple of hours later might have softened the blow for you but it only increased the comedy value for everyone else.

What I will say in your favour is that when you do get a pumping, at least the admins at Kickback don't throw a hissy fit like they do at hivs.net and put it into lockdown. 

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Pretty sad you are wanking over the Hibs result more than caring about getting papped off Raith. Pathetic really. 

Us getting beat will likely have no impact on us winning this league. But Hibs, that stopped them potentially winning a trophy. You support the sole team in a city, maybe you don't get it. We are at each others throats here daily in Edinburgh, it starts young, and it's generations and families. I'd have traded a loss to Raith for Hibs fucking their semi, every day of the year. 

• Dildo 2
1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Us getting beat will likely have no impact on us winning this league. But Hibs, that stopped them potentially winning a trophy. You support the sole team in a city, maybe you don't get it. We are at each others throats here daily in Edinburgh, it starts young, and it's generations and families. I'd have traded a loss to Raith for Hibs fucking their semi, every day of the year. 

You will never know the deep satisfaction of not only hating both arse cheeks, but also hating hun lite and the spoonburners as an added bonus. Throw in both the blue and tangerine joots for good measure.

Aye it's a hard life being a Dandy

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

You will never know the deep satisfaction of not only hating both arse cheeks, but also hating hun lite and the spoonburners as an added bonus. Throw in both the blue and tangerine joots for good measure.

Aye it's a hard life being a Dandy

Only hate the arse cheeks. All the rest are irrelevant.

• 1 month later...

It will be interesting to find out how much money each club has lost during the last 2 seasons, in comparison to ourselves.

You'd think Celtic and Rangers will have made huge losses, Celtic in particular, will have made a colossal amounts of loss, with their wage bill and how shite they;ve been in Europe and potentially losing out in CL football next season due to getting pumped in the qualifiers, probably. 

14 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

I hate Hearts. Not as much as I despise the Huns and Tims, but it's close.

I think i'm too young to really care too much about Dundee United and their "rivalry" with us in the 80s.

Yeah I put the Huns top and Celtic 2nd. 

Hearts are 3rd, but by fuck their fans certainty seem to make a valiant effort to try and replace Celtic in 2nd place. 

2 hours ago, DD1903 said:

Great to see.

Every Hearts fan I know is utterly convinced they are in a financially brilliant position and that the benefactor they have is going to pay all the bills.

Who would have thought a support that believed the bullshit of a Lithuanian criminal would believe shite like that (especially since this supposed rich benefactor who is a "massive Hearts fan" was nowhere to be seen in the Robinson years or when Romanov took over, or even when they went bust , again he was happy to let them go a couple of days from liquidation without putting in an appearance/any cash!)

28 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Budge has gambled big on promotion, in this case it has worked now it’s her job to gently let down hearts fans like the country going forward there will be repercussions for money to be so tight and debt out of control. Especially if no fans by next season in good numbers 

Just like  Cormack Milne and company gambled on Mcinnes look at the outcome failure.    1 win in 8 games 1 goal in eight games throw in all the other results this season defeats by the likes of Ross county Livingston Motherwell   Hibs Rangers Celtic and the games they have scraped through to win and draw,  its dismal watching.    And he hasn’t gone yet.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

• Dildo 1

It’s just a bit of a head fuck how some teams are breaking even and we are losing millions. The teams in lower leagues that are getting non repayable grants could find themselves in decent position if they don’t have a big wage structure but anyone with wage bill of multiple millions must be losing millions surely? I guess the teams with little gates won’t feel the effects of the teams with bigger gates either. 

34 minutes ago, slippers said:

It’s just a bit of a head fuck how some teams are breaking even and we are losing millions. The teams in lower leagues that are getting non repayable grants could find themselves in decent position if they don’t have a big wage structure but anyone with wage bill of multiple millions must be losing millions surely? I guess the teams with little gates won’t feel the effects of the teams with bigger gates either. 

I think we do far more corporate than the likes of Hibs and Hearts 

On 3/4/2021 at 11:55 AM, Durrant Dived said:

+1. wannabe hun cunts with their union jacks.

Couldn’t agree more. Horrible, bigoted, repugnant, hun fuckers. If the football association in this country had a backbone they would have stripped them of the cup wins they cheated their way to win with the wooden dollars of that Lithuanian dwarf. Despise Hearts and the scarf twirling mutants that watch them.

and that fucking song they play before every game....??

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Couldn’t agree more. Horrible, bigoted, repugnant, hun fuckers. If the football association in this country had a backbone they would have stripped them of the cup wins they cheated their way to win with the wooden dollars of that Lithuanian dwarf. Despise Hearts and the scarf twirling mutants that watch them.

Aye what the fuck is that old man crooner song they play before they start?, it’s fucking embarrassing ? 

hearts,hearts,glorious hearts!,pish?

1 hour ago, donswin1983 said:

You canna start stripping cunts of cup wins for debt man. 

• Dildo 1
8 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Aye what the fuck is that old man crooner song they play before they start?, it’s fucking embarrassing ? 

hearts,hearts,glorious hearts!,pish?

Hector Nicol singing it. Probably means fuck all to anyone born after the 70s. Edinburgh comedian who died in the mid 80s. There's a few online clips of him in action, his stuff was "of the time" (ie snowflakes won't like it one bit).

IIRC he also sang whatever song Hibs played just before the teams ran out until they replaced it with that "Hibee Hibernian" shite about 30 years back

4 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Hector Nicol singing it. Probably means fuck all to anyone born after the 70s. Edinburgh comedian who died in the mid 80s. There's a few online clips of him in action, his stuff was "of the time" (ie snowflakes won't like it one bit).

IIRC he also sang whatever song Hibs played just before the teams ran out until they replaced it with that "Hibee Hibernian" shite about 30 years back

Aye thanks TC, was wondering myself what it was?

Controversial down here. But I don't like the song being murdered over the tannoy at Tynie either. It was penned by Hector Nicol, in the late 50s. But doesn't mean we need an old man wheezing it out with an accordion and 20 B&H. 

Best song we have is Europe (My Way). But we can only really sing it when we've qualified for Europe. Insert your own joke...

• Dildo 1
4 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Controversial down here. But I don't like the song being murdered over the tannoy at Tynie either. It was penned by Hector Nicol, in the late 50s. But doesn't mean we need an old man wheezing it out with an accordion and 20 B&H. 

Best song we have is Europe (My Way). But we can only really sing it when we've qualified for Europe. Insert your own joke...

He had it sussed.

You may go down but you’ll always come back up.

On 3/7/2021 at 7:51 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Went to a Hearts European game many moons ago with my cousin. Beat Bayern 1-0 (I think it was Bayern). Tynecastle was rocking. Admittedly, it was rocking with quasi hun, Union Jack types, sing ‘hello, hello....fenians etc etc’. But it was rocking. Was a hun that scored the winner from memory...