Sign in to follow this  
Betty Swallicks

Celtic 2 - 1 Aberdeen

OOT! 

A typical wimpy McInnes performance very likely.

Need Ojo and Leigh fit to play 90mins or we'll be destroyed in midfield and Consi will be raped at lb.

I'd be delighted with a draw.

Whats the price for -3?? Cant open any betting sites where I am!! I am oot by the way but...

This is not a game I will be paying any attention to. Will just assume our point tally stays the same until at least Boxing Day and that our goal difference goes down between 3 and 9

A last minute goal from big Sam will have the Tims crying into their Santa sacks.

Celtic 0 Aberdeen1

Certainly can't be as as bad as the last Celtic game.

I'm not asking for much, just the attitude we SHOULD have when playing the bigot brothers, have a go and get in their faces, take no shit and give "broony" and co an early hard challenge and let the fuckers know they're in a game.

Inevitably we'll sit in with about 7 defenders on the pitch, show too much respect, go one down and then be forced to come out and attack when it's too late and get cuffed 2 or 3 nil.

Out. And avoiding at all costs.

3-0 them. We won't lay a glove on the pigs

Hopefully we can put in a decent performance there we are capable of it we did ok at Parkhead last season losing 1-0 and drawing 0-0.

A repeat of the battling 0-0 would be good but we are losing a lot of soft goals this season and the 0-4 at Pittodrie a few weeks ago does not inspire confidence.

3-1 Celtic.

Oot... again 

Dont know why but i have the fear about this one. I fear it could be Mcinnes's 'McGhee' moment and could really be an absolute thrashing. Ash Taylor giving it large about how our draw with the huns will inspire us to topple Celtic... Ash, just shhhhhh. Lets ignore the fact Hibs destroyed us at Easter Road and our defence can be an absolute fucking shambles at times. Celtic dinna look amazing just now granted, but they always lift their game for us.

Oot... again 

Dont know why but i have the fear about this one. I fear it could be Mcinnes's 'McGhee' moment and could really be an absolute thrashing. Ash Taylor giving it large about how our draw with the huns will inspire us to topple Celtic... Ash, just shhhhhh. Lets ignore the fact Hibs destroyed us at Easter Road and our defence can be an absolute fucking shambles at times. Celtic dinna look amazing just now granted, but they always lift their game for us.

On the bright side 9-0 would prompt the yanks to sack him.

Whats the price for -3?? Cant open any betting sites where I am!! I am oot by the way but...

Not convinced we’ll score 4 without reply.

Don’t touch it.

OOT!

A typical wimpy McInnes performance very likely.

Need Ojo and Leigh fit to play 90mins or we'll be destroyed in midfield and Consi will be raped at lb.

I'd be delighted with a draw.

Delighted?

I’d be staggered :-)

A last minute goal from big Sam will have the Tims crying into their Santa sacks.

Celtic 0 Aberdeen1

The mulled wine must've been fucking strong at your office party last night

A thrashing coming up. Mcinnes will blame it on the new training ground at kingsford stateing the travel along with the smell of the cow dung has taken its toll on the boys.

Guest the shepherd

Ash Taylor winner, 2-1 Aberdeen. Just cannot see this celtic side emulating the Arsenal Invincibles of 2003/04.

We'll miss a big chance when it's still 0-0, thereafter Celtic to take control and stroll to a routine 3-0 victory. Post-match, McInnes will praise the players' effort and commitment whilst acknowledging that it's 'really hard' to compete with the Glasgow clubs. 

I'm oot.