Hearts 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Going to be infuriating hearing McInnes try to spin that as anything other than an abject failure

Team fighting for their lives, was always going to be tough & all that bs.

Fact is McInnes is the cunt shaking the shelves that hold our bottles. He inspires nothing but cautious negativity in the side & as soon as a team gets in our face we have a side full of shrinking violets as a result.

The fact some seem genuinely surprised that we didn't win today confuses me. I wonder if some have actually watched us play this season. We are a very negative and poor football team who were without our best attacking player today the one player that actually scores goals consistently.

McInnes has just been at the club too long now his shelf life has expired. Hopefully Cormack realises this he seems more in tune with the fans and I think he will be far more aware of the apathy towards the manager and our general style of play more than Milne was.

I'm actually surprised we didn't lose there today like we normally do. By the sound of things we probably deserved to and got a bit lucky to snatch a draw.

I agree with my angry townsman.

Except for the hate of Main. I just feel sorry for the cunt being put in a position that he's not capable of fulfilling. Not his fault he's been signed and being played. That blame lies squarely with the manager.

We were fucking woeful today.

Fuck that, Main thinks he's good.

Ive grown a hatred of him.

I’ve no idea if Bruce Anderson is good enough.

But what I will say is I’d play Anderson (& James Wilson) before Curtis Main.

Any time.

Every time.

I actually hate Curtis Main.

Odd thing to say maybe, but he’s just absolutely fucking shite, he’s a Highland league player.

I agree with my angry townsman.

Except for the hate of Main. I just feel sorry for the cunt being put in a position that he's not capable of fulfilling. Not his fault he's been signed and being played. That blame lies squarely with the manager.

We were fucking woeful today.

We've been this way for a while - drifting past mediocrity towards relegation fodder ourselves - the incompetence at Tynecastle and Easter Road has done McInnes a huge favour as otherwise we'd be bottom six - he's never changed his tactics - he's never really learnt to be anything other than a average St Johnstone manager - however I still have one positive thing to observe - never forget despite all his awful transfers for Aberdeen he did us the great favour of paying money to take Ricky Foster away.

• Upvote 1