Hearts 1 - 1 Aberdeen

I agree with my angry townsman.

Except for the hate of Main. I just feel sorry for the cunt being put in a position that he's not capable of fulfilling. Not his fault he's been signed and being played. That blame lies squarely with the manager.

We were fucking woeful today.

Fair comment KSL.

McInnes is the arse who thinks he’s Aberdeen standard.

I accept that.

McInnes needs to go.

But I suspect he’ll be here until May at least.

If we finished 4th & out of Europe he might get punted.

How feckin depressing to think we have at least another 5 months of his negative tactics & woeful football.

I dont believe that

The players would be saying "fuck this" if that is what they were being instructed

They are absolutely insipid

Our wingers are fucking shite and we dont have a number 10, that's our problem

We finished with loads of attacking players on the park, for 25 mins had a man advantage and you couldnt tell

I do. There's times I have no idea why we are thumping it long.

Same with throw ins, a quick throw in is on and we delay it just to throw it up the line.

Its the constant safe option. McInnes has sucked the life out the team and the club too to be honest.

No way Cormack would have the balls to bin McInnes though.

Wouldn’t risk binning a manager than can (just about) get the team consistently working as per budget would expect.

With the odd slip into fourth place.

Wondering if another side won the Scottish cup taking away the fourth place Europa spot, would our fourth place finish (if we make that) be acceptable still?

McInnes is, always will be & has never been anything better than a BLATANTLY, BLANDLY, DULL AVERAGE manager.

Speaks well in media though

• Upvote 1

I dont believe that

The players would be saying "fuck this" if that is what they were being instructed

They are absolutely insipid

Our wingers are fucking shite and we dont have a number 10, that's our problem

We finished with loads of attacking players on the park, for 25 mins had a man advantage and you couldnt tell

I agree.

Needs addressed asap but I wouldn’t trust the arse in the dug out to sign a good winger or “no10”.

Wilson, Hedges & McGinn on the bench... but Main & Gallagher both start.

Beyond stupid.

We've been this way for a while - drifting past mediocrity towards relegation fodder ourselves - the incompetence at Tynecastle and Easter Road has done McInnes a huge favour as otherwise we'd be bottom six - he's never changed his tactics - he's never really learnt to be anything other than a average St Johnstone manager - however I still have one positive thing to observe - never forget despite all his awful transfers for Aberdeen he did us the great favour of paying money to take Ricky Foster away.

That’s like something I would say

Expect to ridiculed ;)

Main was hocking but Anderson....people need to give their heads a shake, the boy is not ready.

We were so poor today because the front three could not hold the ball up, make decent runs or create anything. Defensively we were fine, midfield ok but up front........

It was a poor selection from Derek but everyone’s heart ruled their head after Anderson’s goal against Livingston. Wilson,McGinn or Connor should have started wide.

• Downvote 1

Agree with KSL about Main. He should never have been signed in the first place and though he tries his guts out, he just isn't good enough for us. And even though he's likely one of our worst paid players, it's still far more than any other side that might be remotely interested in him in Scotland or down south would pay so looks like we are stuck with him for another 18 months.

Cormack must surely be aware how disgruntled the fans are. I'm not sure he is anywhere close to being ready to punt McInnes just yet, not least because of the stupidly awarded new contract (that he himself must have had a major part in sanctioning). But apart from the Motherwell manager Robinson (who would be a gamble) there's no one that springs to mind automatically when it comes to thinking of who could possibly replace him. I think we will stick things out till the summer. Not finishing 3rd should be a sacking offence but if we finish 4th and scrape into Europe it might just be enough to save his ass at that point. 

We've been this way for a while - drifting past mediocrity towards relegation fodder ourselves - the incompetence at Tynecastle and Easter Road has done McInnes a huge favour as otherwise we'd be bottom six - he's never changed his tactics - he's never really learnt to be anything other than a average St Johnstone manager - however I still have one positive thing to observe - never forget despite all his awful transfers for Aberdeen he did us the great favour of paying money to take Ricky Foster away.

Kaboom

Main does nothing for Aberdeen. Aberdeen were playing with 10 men until he was subbed. On saying that Wilson did not do much better when he come on.

We really miss Cosgrove.

Thank goodness he is back for the next game.

P.S.....Was a super free kick from McGinn for the equaliser  

Theres never been circumstances like this before though

They are a detritus and Aberdeen fans thinking we wont win this is a joke

Symptomatic of the stereotypical negativity and gloom

It appears the majority were correct and you were once again talking pish bazooka chin

• Upvote 2

I do. There's times I have no idea why we are thumping it long.

Same with throw ins, a quick throw in is on and we delay it just to throw it up the line.

Its the constant safe option. McInnes has sucked the life out the team and the club too to be honest.

Completely agree. He hat certainly sucked the life out of the players, fans and club. More of this to come in 2020 I'm afraid.

1-1 at Tynecastle is not a bad result its the manner of our performance today that is so infuriating. I expected us to lose in all honestly prior to match as our record there is appalling.

I've lost complete faith in Anderson, Main and Campbell. They are consistently poor.

Why McInnes didn't start Hedges or Wilson is beyond me. Really poor team selection and we got what we deserved. Feels like a defeat. 

Massive changes needed in the January transfer window.

• Downvote 1