Hearts 1 - 1 Aberdeen

1-1 at Tynecastle is not a bad result its the manner of our performance today that is so infuriating. I expected us to lose in all honestly prior to match as our record there is appalling.

I've lost complete faith in Anderson, Main and Campbell. They are consistently poor.

Why McInnes didn't start Hedges or Wilson is beyond me. Really poor team selection and we got what we deserved. Feels like a defeat. 

Massive changes needed in the January transfer window.

Not a bad result?!

Fuck off

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1-1 at Tynecastle is not a bad result its the manner of our performance today that is so infuriating. I expected us to lose in all honestly prior to match as our record there is appalling.

I've lost complete faith in Anderson, Main and Campbell. They are consistently poor.

Why McInnes didn't start Hedges or Wilson is beyond me. Really poor team selection and we got what we deserved. Feels like a defeat.

Massive changes needed in the January transfer window.

Shite.

Very poor result considering their recent form.

They're shite and should have det up to beat tbem today. Instead the manager shst the bed with tne line up.

Very poor.

I dont believe that

The players would be saying "fuck this" if that is what they were being instructed

They are absolutely insipid

Our wingers are fucking shite and we dont have a number 10, that's our problem

We finished with loads of attacking players on the park, for 25 mins had a man advantage and you couldnt tell

They are under that very instruction, MT. It's how he wants to play

Another clueless bellend. Probably our best player today. Superb ball in the lead up to the equaliser and superb tackle near the end when hearts were breaking

You’re certainly clueless. Bellend...yup, sound like one.

To give a bit of balance, Campbell was hung out to dry being played at LB. He did play one excellent ball (not sure it led to the equaliser though) and yes he did make an excellent last ditch tackle. Other than that he...well he was...Dean Campbell...crap.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3