Hearts 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Main was hocking but Anderson....people need to give their heads a shake, the boy is not ready.

We were so poor today because the front three could not hold the ball up, make decent runs or create anything. Defensively we were fine, midfield ok but up front........

It was a poor selection from Derek but everyone’s heart ruled their head after Anderson’s goal against Livingston. Wilson,McGinn or Connor should have started wide.

“Midfield ok”

LOL clueless mong

• Downvote 1

You’re certainly clueless. Bellend...yup, sound like one.

To give a bit of balance, Campbell was hung out to dry being played at LB. He did play one excellent ball (not sure it led to the equaliser though) and yes he did make an excellent last ditch tackle. Other than that he...well he was...Dean Campbell...crap.

Absolute fucking nonsense. Obviously listened to the game on the radio

• Downvote 1

Sick of listening to Mcinnes moaning about injuries, that is no excuse for picking a shambles of a starting team with no obvious formation or any tactics other than Taylor and Mckenna booting it up the park. How he can play Campbell at left back when he has a left back on the bench is beyond me. The starting line up had very little creativity in it and stunk of a team set up to sit in and catch a horrific Hearts team on the break. Main and Gallagher are utterly hopeless players, easy to pick on the likes of Campbell and Anderson but they need guidance, Campbell must have played in 3 different positions Today and in the first half he looked confused. This team will not improve with Mcinnes as manager and will not reach any of the goals set by Cormack

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Worst performance in 50 years watching the Dons. Absolutely no shape to the team. Anyone defending McInnes after that is blind

Worse than 5-1 Signa Olomouc?

Than 1-6 v Livingston

Than 0-2 Stenhousemuir?

Than QotS semi

Than Queens Park

I could go on.

Surely not?

I’m absolutely at the end of my tether with McInnes, and we are rank rotten, but surely it’s not the worst ever?

I genuinely refuse to believe that

We had the ball on left of centre mid today in 89th minute, campbell was fannying about and then passed to Ferguson, who went back to taylor

I refuse to believe mcinnes tells them to do that as it makes no fucking sense

I tend to agree but they do this a lot and also the knocking it between centre halves 4 or 5 times and then lumping it they also do a lot, if he isn't telling them to do it he isn't stopping it either. I watch games like Today and wonder what they actually do all week at this fancy new training facility

I genuinely refuse to believe that

We had the ball on left of centre mid today in 89th minute, campbell was fannying about and then passed to Ferguson, who went back to taylor

I refuse to believe mcinnes tells them to do that as it makes no fucking sense

It's the instruction he provides. It happens every game, MT. It's not like it's a couple of times a game, it's every game, repeatedly. He doesn't put a stop to it does he?

Sent off for hauling down Gallagher when through on goal, should have left him he would have missed

He absolutely would have, if he had managed to control the ball in the first place.

Lucky break that saved us from defeat.

What happened to Main? Wasn't he a star player for Motherwell at some point? Isn't that why we bought him?

#1 He was signed up for AFC by a clueless cunt.

#2 No.

#3 Refer to #1

Worse than 5-1 Signa Olomouc?

Than 1-6 v Livingston

Than 0-2 Stenhousemuir?

Than QotS semi

Than Queens Park

I could go on.

Surely not?

I’m absolutely at the end of my tether with McInnes, and we are rank rotten, but surely it’s not the worst ever?

OK I was raging when posting that. But given the circumstances.. very poor Hearts team... negative starting line up.. and the general fact that McInnes gets on my tits, I felt entitled to let off some steam.

• Upvote 1

I tend to agree but they do this a lot and also the knocking it between centre halves 4 or 5 times and then lumping it they also do a lot, if he isn't telling them to do it he isn't stopping it either. I watch games like Today and wonder what they actually do all week at this fancy new training facility

I think they only do fitness training as I see no plans other than lump it and hope to win second ball. Maybe they practice free kick from different areas and alternative corner routines ? I see no evidence of anything being practiced from open play.

In short , there is nothing at new facility that there wasn't at old one except a fancy car park to park their fancy cars.

OK I was raging when posting that. But given the circumstances.. very poor Hearts team... negative starting line up.. and the general fact that McInnes gets on my tits, I felt entitled to let off some steam.

I hear you.

I’m as hacked off as you.

Hearts are on their knees.

His team selection & tactics were us metaphorically giving them a hand back up.

Typical of McInnes the negative arse

Main was hocking but Anderson....people need to give their heads a shake, the boy is not ready.

We were so poor today because the front three could not hold the ball up, make decent runs or create anything. Defensively we were fine, midfield ok but up front........

It was a poor selection from Derek but everyone’s heart ruled their head after Anderson’s goal against Livingston. Wilson,McGinn or Connor should have started wide.

Hocking?

Is that shocking or honking? I like to think of the word as a combination of both. Nice one.

I have this to say. The fact that we are still within one point of third place tells you all you need to know about Scottish football. I watched most of the early game and to be honest, it wasn't great. Then I switched over to the game in Edinburgh. ..

Loathe to say anything cos I didn't go. And won't go to home games til she's gone. Which is painful cos I like Stendel.

But will say you'd have beaten a Levein team. But with Smith in MF, Irving playing, Berra dropped, Whelan binned and Air Pods canned, we looked better and more mobile with players who care about Hearts, rather than greetin cos Ireland fucked up the Euros.

Pity our keeper was standing in Haymarket for the free kick, but tbf, was a great kick in off the post. With his weaker foot? Hopefully Pereira's last involvement for us before going back to be Man U's 6th choice goalie.

Cannae believe results elsewhere. But see signs of improvement. Players and Stendel cheered off. Despite 5 point gap I think we'll go on a bit of a run now and get players in that help and play our new system. We play County, Accies, St J, Killie and St Liedown in coming weeks and I'm sure will win more than we'll lose from those 6 pointers. Red face.

And no sure why we didn't just open the full away end to yous. In fact same for this fixture generally. Without being too arse lickey, yous brought over 7k to Murrayfield and get the impression Tynie is a favourite for yous, plus there's the big Edinburgh support here from the 80s and at the Universities. Weird. And again, pricing is ridiculous.

Last point. Watched the game through West. What a gulf now, again. We wouldn't get a kick of the ball against either. Ryan Kent versus Sean Clare at full back? Terrifying.

Every game under the GWT was worse...far worse.

Alot of similarities between the GWT days. Not quite pish enough to be at the bottom and just scrapping through games in the most boring way possible.

Cosgrove is about the only difference, if it wasn't for the big cunt we'd comfortably be in 9th.

The problem lies squarely with the Manager just now. There's absolutely no reasonable argument to start the boy Gallagher over players like McGinn.

Again, like the GWT days we have some decent players in Ferguson, Lewis and Cosgrove with a couple of young players coming through in Campbell and Anderson.

Whoever scouted the boy Ojo deserves shot. Whoever convinced him to take Gallagher on deserves assaulted and what ever possessed him to take Main and Wilson on is worthy of a spell in Cornhill.

Horrific again yesterday. McInnes most definitely out!