Sign in to follow this  
CityCentre

Aberdeen v Dumbarton

The family section would be better in another part of the ground provided the pricing was the same as the Merkland.

I've been there with my son a few times recently and the view is terrible for adults let alone kids.

I think the terrible view was a blessing 1970.

Cormack says they expected 7k for the match but was trying to get up to 10k. We got 9661 at the same stage last season v Stenhousemuir

Lucky they get double figures IMO.

Ticket Information

Tickets for this match are available to purchase online now, in person from the Pittodrie Ticket Office or over the phone by calling 01224 63 1903.

Adult- £17

Concession (Over 65/Under 18)- £10

Under 12- £5

No adult should be paying £17 quid for this match... £10 for adults, £5 for concessions, Under 12s - Free... #PackOutPittodrie

Don't think £17 is that bad. £15 is probably best you could expect. Both teams need to agree though can't see Dumbarton accepting £10 when that wouldn't drastically affect attendance.

Had a dream last night that tickets for a Scottish Cup game vs Stennie were 65 quid each. 

Fucking outrageous that the club rips the pish like this.

The whole Paddock Singing Section thing for this one is a feeble attempt to put an extra 500 on the crowd.

Season tickets not valid, playing terrible football, majority of regulars against the manager, its Dumbarton = nae cunt interested = think up a gimmick.

Anyhoo....IN.

Main Stand.

2-0.

Cormack says they expected 7k for the match but was trying to get up to 10k. We got 9661 at the same stage last season v Stenhousemuir

:whistling:

Posted (edited)

I see Dumbarton got beat 3-0 on Saturday but I still expect McInnes to over think it and give them too much respect.

Replay at Boghead midweek. Gadz!

Edit; just discovered they no longer play at Boghead. Left in 2000.  :poster_oops:

Edited by Betty Swallicks

What a heap of nonsense.

It's about trying to improve the atmosphere every week, not saying "well actually it's only Dumbarton, what's the point?"

It's attitudes likes yours which is why the atmosphere is so shite.

Anyway, 3-0. Anderson, McGinn and McGeouch

Notice Dumbarton only had 3 subs on there bench Saturday, must be some injuries or just struggling for numbers

If its not 5-0 is at HT i can see Cormack losing the rag and binning McClownshoe.

Rightly so.

Merkland Stand,no serious football follower chooses to watch a game from behind one of the goals.

I see Dumbarton got beat 3-0 on Saturday but I still expect McInnes to over think it and give them too much respect.

Replay at Boghead midweek. Gadz!

Edit; just discovered they no longer play at Boghead. Left in 2000.  :poster_oops:

Mind being at Boghead years ago, we beat Dumbarton 5-1 I think. I am sure we were 1-0 down.

Sure there stadium now is beside some massive rock or something, seen some pics of it looking scenic. Wouldn't mind a replay there, something different.

:whistling:

It's the first test for Cormack American propaganda to see if you can actually make folk buy tickets for a game they have zero interest in attending just by talking up a singing section.

It's worked for me anyway as just bought 2 tickets for a game I had no intention of attending otherwise. Up the Merky reds.

Sure there stadium now is beside some massive rock or something, seen some pics of it looking scenic.

Never heard of Dumbarton Rock?

The elephant on the badge has something to do with it does it not?

Only once been to Boghead, mid 80's. Shit hole if I remember correctly.

The elephant on the badge has something to do with it does it not?

The Rock supposed to be elephant shape or something as used to work with guy from there who was full of boring facts like that

I thought it may be £15 tops. The hope of a tight Aberdonian

Being honest , no, any better than Blackpool rock ?

If they've fucked off to Dubai for their "mid season training camp" and then he rocks up at home, against Dumbarton with 7 defenders and 1 up front McInnes can get fucked. If there's not 2 up front and they're not spending the next week figuring out how best that might work then what's the fucking point ? This 2nd half of the season should be about playing more attractive attacking football, this fucking jolly should be about preparing for it. Otherwise, fuck off back to Cormack Teddy Scott Park and don't waste our time and money.

With the current personnel we have, I’d say 4-3-3 is how we should play.

Lewis

Logan Taylor McKenna Considine

Ferguson Ojo McGeouch

Wilson Cosgrove McGinn

3-0 Dons

Cosgrove, McGinn & Ferguson

In. 3-1 Aberdeen. 

Just praying it’s not pissing it down. Ruins the day more than the football.