Electric cars

YorkDon

Plenty electric cars to choose from, but my issues is that most are ugly as fuck and i canna get to grips with the lack of engine noise. Thought about buying a Tesla after ditching my focus, but ended up BMW 335 D. Fucking polar opposites. Maybe next time though...

I canna really have a diesel as I don’t really do distance and my Beamer barely gets warmed up in the 6 or so miles to work.Leccy would be perfect for me,as I’d only charge it a couple of times a month if I was only commuting.

Of course they are fucking dear,and ugly-look at i3 and Nissan Leaf.

Might just keep the Beamer and give her a hammering every week to keep the engine happy.

I canna really have a diesel as I don’t really do distance and my Beamer barely gets warmed up in the 6 or so miles to work.Leccy would be perfect for me,as I’d only charge it a couple of times a month if I was only commuting.

Of course they are fucking dear,and ugly-look at i3 and Nissan Leaf.

Might just keep the Beamer and give her a hammering every week to keep the engine happy.

Great point midweeksex.

Its interesting, since owning a Lexus, it's amazing the number of Lexi you see around.

• 7 months later...
6 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Qualify that statement Brizo.

The car plant doesn’t run off wind or water power, neither does your charger.

The battery is full of chemicals and not recyclable

the tyres still contribute to airborne particles

As of a few years ago, it took more energy to produce a leccy car than a normal car. Likely much the same now 

3 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Don't drive, not a car man.

Are these electric cars really quiet when they go along the road ?

There is a certain type of car popular for mini-cab drivers which you can't hear coming along when about to cross the road.

Don't like them.

I'm not blind by the way.

Very quiet. Some of them have artificial sound so you’re not mowed down unwittingly 

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

My Mrs has a hybrid and it is quiet as fuck when in electric mode . Sounds like an Edinburgh tram when its slowing down 

Cant hear her driving into the driveway for example . 

Which isn’t ideal . ?

Has she caught you wanking yet Soops? 

8 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

No. All they do is plug in a computer for fault codes and change a component. Car mechanics is a far easier  job than it used to be . 

That really bugs me. My electric whip back in Norway had a feature where once in a while the brakes didn’t kick in when you pressed them. 

The car told the wrench monkeys no such thing ever occurred so they said there was no problem, believing a fuckin car over the top boy on the hat

a quick google showed this to be a known behaviour of the car in other countries but the fuckers still wouldn’t look in to it.

ended up selling it to a gentleman who loves allah

25 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

That really bugs me. My electric whip back in Norway had a feature where once in a while the brakes didn’t kick in when you pressed them. 

The car told the wrench monkeys no such thing ever occurred so they said there was no problem, believing a fuckin car over the top boy on the hat

a quick google showed this to be a known behaviour of the car in other countries but the fuckers still wouldn’t look in to it.

ended up selling it to a gentleman who loves allah

nae cunt oan heres investd in ye enuf tae read yer cutesy wee breakfast tale there..yer faither n grandfaither goat shagged further up the page.. dinna swerve it..address it 

• Upvote 1