The Parklife thread of Dons WAGs

Guest milne_afc

Normally I would never stoop to such level of degrading conversation and if you knew me you'd understand. Thankfully nae cunt on here does know me.

Id plough every fucking one of them like I was a fairmer on 3 lines of Ching and driving a racing tractor

And if you say you wouldn't even if they begged you're a fucking liar (even if you pack the soft tablet)

• Upvote 2

Normally I would never stoop to such level of degrading conversation and if you knew me you'd understand. Thankfully nae cunt on here does know me.

Id plough every fucking one of them like I was a fairmer on 3 lines of Ching and driving a racing tractor

And if you say you wouldn't even if they begged you're a fucking liar (even if you pack the soft tablet)

I know who you are...

Agreed with the rest.

Guest the shepherd

Is wimpy Gallaghers bird oer here with him?

Are there any Wimpys left in Aberdeen? Always preferred a McDonald's, better value for money for the common people unlike the Wimpy where you need a mortgage just to buy a bun, never mind the burger.

Guest the shepherd

The one in Dingwall is the only one I know of.. Is there any more?

Hanover Street in Fraserburgh, adjacent to the bus station. Local to the booming town centre and focal point of thriving experimental substance industry, easily accessed by taxis or by buses from Aberdeen, Peterhead, Banff and Rosehearty.