Ronald Hernández

1 hour ago, slippers said:

Back to thinking he’s useless again? The RB even got injured last night and he wasn’t on bench! 

We didn't see much of him but i have to be honest and say that from what I did see of him he didn't look anywhere near up to it.  I know folk keep bringing up this mom against the Huns but the entire team was rubbish that day. He still didn't look up to it. 

Its been a bad decision all round.  The boy is back in the Americas now though and I would doubt very much whether he even wants to end up back here again after the experience he went through.  

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I would doubt very much whether he even wants to end up back here again after the experience he went through.  

Aye, must be a nightmare getting a decent wage to do a wee bit of training in the morning and sit with your feet up for the rest of the day 

• Dildo 1
Just now, Henry said:

Aye, must be a nightmare getting a decent wage to do a wee bit of training in the morning and sit with your feet up for the rest of the day 

Then go straight back to your digs in a city you've moved to on your own where you can't get out and meet anyone because there's a pandemic and the only people you know at your work speak a different language to you. Not see your wife or baby daughter for twelve months and play for a manager that has no intention of ever playing you because he's changed his formation to one that doesn't need people who play in your position. 

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Then go straight back to your digs in a city you've moved to on your own where you can't get out and meet anyone because there's a pandemic and the only people you know at your work speak a different language to you. Not see your wife or baby daughter for twelve months and play for a manager that has no intention of ever playing you because he's changed his formation to one that doesn't need people who play in your position. 

Aye, but apart from that?

1 hour ago, Henry said:

Thats a pretty dim way to look at it. 

On 4/15/2021 at 5:11 PM, slippers said:

Is it really possible that a player that was a regular in national team playing against quality players prior to joining Aberdeen is this hopeless? He's also played in the final of the u20 World Cup. I just cant believe he's as bad as being made out considering we have had some total jokers that have played right back in past.

On 4/15/2021 at 6:45 PM, Ten Caat said:

Christian Dailly got 67 caps....2 more than God

Even Gary fucking Caldwell got 55 caps......equal to Denis Law and one more than Billy Bremner and Cunt Souness

Venezuela are South American certainly....but they are pretty much the South American equivalent of Scotland.  He might be a pile of poop. He could be very good. We just never saw enough of him to be able to make any sort of informed decision. I hope that we bring him back when his loan is up at Atlanta. It can't do any harm to let Glass have a look at him close up

Don't get your argument TC

Dailly and Caldwell (at time of 00s) would walk straight into our current team, be the best player and probably be the captain.

3 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Don't get your argument TC

Dailly and Caldwell (at time of 00s) would walk straight into our current team, be the best player and probably be the captain.

I didn't mind Dailly too much....at least until he joined oldco. But he was nothing more than a utility player, able to cover a few positions to a reasonable standard but doing nothing exceptional. 20 caps would have been a fairer reflection of his abilities. He would have been nowhere near the Scotland squads of the 70s and 80s. 

Caldwell was just an horrific footballer who thought he was Scotland's answer to Beckenbauer. 0 caps would have been a better reflection on his abilities but he was fortunate to be playing in the mid 90s when after 20 odd years of qualifying for tournaments, Scotland suddenly became totally shite. 

Travesty that they both ended up getting more caps than the players I mentioned