Coronavirus

Henry

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Shetland are getting shagged like.

no cases since April and still being restricted.

I was at a great gathering at the weekend. It will be so disappointing if curtain twitchers starting phoning the dibble every time some folk get together.

I'm attending a wonderful looking gathering tomorrow.

Will just say we all stay together if some virgin calls the cops on us.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Shetland are getting shagged like.

no cases since April and still being restricted.

I was at a great gathering at the weekend. It will be so disappointing if curtain twitchers starting phoning the dibble every time some folk get together.

The policing minister is in the news today encouraging folk to do exactly that.  Ridiculous Stasi type tactics for a glorified cold ?

12 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Depends on the level of scrutiny, I think a lot of the sentiment comes from the fact that this area shamefully voted no in 2014

Yeah. I agree that much of the restrictions imposed in Aberdeen were over the top but Fridge keeps repeating that it was because the SNP get no votes in Aberdeen. I'm confused why he keeps saying it when it's demonstrably wrong. Every time I ask him about it he ignores it, then keeps repeating the same wrong comments. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. It pretty much is. 

North east Scotland has 10 constituency MSP's. 8 are SNP. 1 is independent but won the seat as an SNP. 1 is Tory. 

Pretty much the definition of a stronghold. 

How long have they held those seats?

Depends what your definition of a stronghold is I suppose.  I’d say it’s an area where they win seats election after election and by a big margin 

9 minutes ago, NEM said:

How long have they held those seats?

Depends what your definition of a stronghold is I suppose.  I’d say it’s an area where they win seats election after election and by a big margin 

Fair enough. Much of the seats in the area do seem to change hands readily. So I can see why you'd have a different view. I'd say your definition of "stronghold" in relation to this is probably more accurate actually. 

What I think we may be able to agree on is that the assertion that the SNP "don't have any votes to lose" in the area is demonstrably incorrect. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2