Coronavirus

Henry

43 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Fair enough. Much of the seats in the area do seem to change hands readily. So I can see why you'd have a different view. I'd say your definition of "stronghold" in relation to this is probably more accurate actually. 

What I think we may be able to agree on is that the assertion that the SNP "don't have any votes to lose" in the area is demonstrably incorrect. 

For once I’m going to agree ?

They don’t have as much to lose though and are clearly less inclined to harm the economy in their weegie strongholds. It’s also possible they realise they made a cunt of it up here 

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Until the BBC, Sky and the tabloids start reporting the truth, the sheeple will be none the wiser. Rupert will be first to break rank. He's a slut. He just goes with the direction that the majority are going. He has the "brains" of most of the "citizens" in his sick Aussie hands.

All because he only ever wanted "acceptance", a common weakness of the uneducated population that are Australians. When you're brought up in a land mass in which you can fit the whole of Europe but with 5% of the population, you're going to feel remote and like the world is happening somewhere else. A dirty, greedy skilful manipulator, he has been poison for "great" Britain for all the decades he's been meddling here. Mick Jagger must be embarrassed and appalled. 

Is the Jagger reference something to do with him playing Ned Kelly?

Murdoch isn't Australian. He's a chameleon who will be whatever suits to quench his pathological thirst for power (or relevance?).

The cash is merely a byproduct of his shenanigans.

"The Government has responded to the petition you signed – “Prevent any restrictions on those who refuse a Covid-19 vaccination”.

Government responded:

There are currently no plans to place restrictions on those who refuse to have any potential Covid-19 vaccine.

After clean water, vaccination is the most effective and crucial public health intervention, and a cornerstone of public health that we must not take for granted. It is vital that a significant proportion of people who are offered take up a Covid-19 vaccine in order to protect themselves as well as other vulnerable individuals. Averting a second wave is a key priority for the government and high take up of a vaccine when available will greatly contribute to that.

Immunisations save thousands of lives every year by preventing outbreaks of serious infectious diseases and, in cases such as smallpox and polio, eliminating diseases in the UK altogether. Since the introduction of the measles vaccine in 1968, it is estimated that 20 million cases and 4,500 deaths have been averted in the UK. From 1970 to 2017, it is estimated that rubella vaccination has averted 1,300 babies being born with congenital rubella syndrome and 25,000 terminations. With further innovation and the development of new vaccines, even more lives could be saved.

We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to do the right thing for their own health, and for the benefit of the wider community. There are currently no plans to introduce a Covid-19 vaccine in a way that penalises those who do not take up the vaccine. However, the Government will carefully consider all options to improve vaccination rates, should that be necessary.

The UK has a world class national immunisation programme which is constantly reviewed and updated to reflect the changing nature of infectious diseases and provide the best protection for the public. All vaccines used in the UK are thoroughly tested, meet strict safety criteria and are carefully monitored after they are introduced into the national programme. Our evidence-based immunisation programmes are informed by the advice of our work leading expert committee – the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), which reviews a wide range of scientific and other evidence, keeping the vaccine schedule safe and relevant.

Immunisation offers everyone a chance at a healthy life from the earliest beginnings and into old age. It saves millions of lives every year and is widely recognised as one of the world’s most successful and cost-effective health interventions. High uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine is the best way we have, to protect our health, our jobs, and our economy at large.

Department of Health and Social Care"

?

26 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I know moobs has been quoting Hitchens a lot and I agree with most of what he says. This commentator however, I'm inclined to believe almost EVERYTHING that he says: -

https://www.monbiot.com/2020/09/14/rotten-to-the-core/

That's very good, the UK, well mainly London is easily the most corrupt place going, when you start to read in to it and connect the dots it all makes sense.

This is also good https://inews.co.uk/culture/film/piranhas-writer-roberto-saviano-interview-london-corrupt-city-drugs-565094

Guest the shepherd
1 hour ago, KingswellsRed said:

As predicted no fans anywhere in Scotland because there are cases in Glasgow. The complete opposite of what she did when Aberdeen had an outbreak. Not political though ?

Good post. I wonder how many Aberdeen and Ross County fans, matchday staff, backroom staff, players, management and media are showing symptoms, yet alone tested positive for this "ghastly" virus, after being in attendance at Pittodrie and Victoria Park respectively on Saturday.

Has the test data been published yet? I take it, of course, this is how the Scottish Gocernment arrived at its objective, non-political decision. I don't expect anything less?.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Good article. I admire folk like that with the huge courage to expose wrong and sacrifice their lives for what is right.

On another matter minijc, who are the "cool" guys in here? And who are the sultans? No PM please - I don't believe in that shit - let's keep it open. I'm seeing a couple of cliques already and I'm on a mission. 

The Sultans (RIP) were Poodler, Boof Ebbe and their associates.  The cools guys on here, I don't know, that comment was aimed at Cavey and his constant sniffing of people that are popular on here, I don't think anyone that posts on here is cool, there are plenty that are sound people that I get on with away from here IRL.

Sorry but why the fuck are we putting up with this complete ineptitude and lack of leadership? Somethings got to give surely, that’s a government not fit for purpose. Same as those cunts in Westminster, just making things up as they go. I’ve never been as convinced as I am now just to ignore everything they say and live my life as freely as possible, flouting every single restriction imposed upon us by these charlatans. Fight it don’t.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Sorry but why the fuck are we putting up with this complete ineptitude and lack of leadership? Somethings got to give surely, that’s a government not fit for purpose. Same as those cunts in Westminster, just making things up as they go. I’ve never been as convinced as I am now just to ignore everything they say and live my life as freely as possible, flouting every single restriction imposed upon us by these charlatans. Fight it don’t.

@covid police