Coronavirus

Henry

8 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

The last thing anybody wants is a national lockdown and I just can’t see it happening. Not only because of the obvious reasons but this time I predict there would be huge civil unrest. 

Doubt it. We must have one of the most servile,  easily controlled,  pathetic populaces on the planet.  Probably the most depressing aspect of this shamdemic has been how willing people are to do whatever the fuck they're told. 

Woman protesting outside the assembly today pleading to see her 104 year old mum in a care home on her birthday, surely to fuck they can make allowances for people like this, it's not right to keep old people locked away like prisoners, the damage was done by moving sick patients from hospital into live with them, not by their kids.

If I was nippy I'd have went straight outside and drove the woman there myself.

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

He did the same a few weeks back. 

Shouting his mouth off about immigrant freeloaders who come here to get an easy life and on another thread tbe same day bragging about how he'd stolen a living for x amount of years at his job by pretending to look busy. 

I like him though, cos he's mad and tells some cool real life stories. 

Hearts looking for the right place, head all over the shop - probably Sturgeons fault.  

I stole a living in my place of birth, didn't get a dinghy to the Congo to take benefits of the locals.

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

A fine contributor to this community. 

A brother like Grays swells up with......  excitement when Dayts makes a post. 

The best cunts here write little scary tales of their lives and show the good people the inner workings of their dark minds. 

Full throttle, top speed, half blind, in to the fray.

Terrrific. 

Sick 

14 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Do they have JSA in Kinshasa?

They fucking might.

Haha.

Imagine rocking up in a dinghy and demanding a home and some free money. 

You might get lucky. 

Worth considering in post apocalyptic UK in the aftermath of the flying Aids and Brexit. 

Everyone should have a Plan B, C, D......

If the worst comes to the worst I'm going to fuck off to Norway in a paddling pool with the wife and nipper. Claim asylum from the 'evil tories' 

I'm sure if we all drown everyone will be very sympathetic 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

We really need this message to start spreading, the politicians are all running down the same dead alley, till someone says...fucking hold on a minute, we can't run from this virus and it isn't that bad in the big scheme of things, why are we wrecking peoples lives and the economy.

Could be a massive vote winner but they all appear too scared to question government policy.

We're going to end up with more lockdowns and curfews because of rising numbers elsewhere, pubs are struggling as it is, they're so quiet, last thing they need. Time for the revolution.

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

We really need this message to start spreading, the politicians are all running down the same dead alley, till someone says...fucking hold on a minute, we can't run from this virus and it isn't that bad in the big scheme of things, why are we wrecking peoples lives and the economy.

Could be a massive vote winner but they all appear too scared to question government policy.

We're going to end up with more lockdowns and curfews because of rising numbers elsewhere, pubs are struggling as it is, they're so quiet, last thing they need. Time for the revolution.

I'm up for protests. Not organising them obvs and I probs won't go but I'll support them 100%