Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Insecurities within oneself drive Lonliness. Lone wolfing it is the preserve of the confident independent male. 

I haven't seen my family in months and don't intend to either. Leaning on others is a weakness. 

You're never lonely if you have a Dylan album 

You've got a bird ya daft cunt. It's not line wolfing if you've got a bird nipping your tits

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That must be quite a long bar

First song on has to be a crowd pleaser. Examine clientele, tailor first song to get them on side. It plays whilst you pick your rest. 

if you soften them up appropriately you can get away with slipping in some Pantera later on @crazybullsheep

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

I personally know nobody who has had it over the last 7 months, let alone the "long" version. I've not even heard of anyone getting it amongst the contacts of anyone I know or nobody even locally. Maybe that's why our opinions on the pandemic are so different but they shouldn't be affected by personal experience. It's all in the data, as everything usually always is (apart from God; He is data-immune).

I know 7 folk that have had a so called positive test - not one of them had any symptoms.

5 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

You haven't even dipped your toe in the water and you are demanding evidence.

I'm not demanding anything. I'm asking questions. Something which you said we should all be doing.  

What more facts to you need for proven correlations?

A correlation in and of itself doesn't mean anything. Also, he's not even given a frame of reference in terms of time. Did all these things occur within 1 week, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year?

Why didn't other processes/tech developments which increased the "electrification of the earth", result in pandemics? 

There has been thousands of independent sources asking the same questions  

Yet not one has proven anything, as far as I'm aware. I wonder why. 

How can it be dangerous? Since when did theorising and hypothesising and asking questions become dangerous. 

He, in his role as an educator, is spreading his theories to young people and online during the time of a pandemic. If you don't think that could be dangerous, fair doos. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4
21 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Can I tell you to fuck off?

It is my honest reaction to reading that.

So fuck off.

I may find the energy to point out the utter stupidity of your post later but I seriously doubt it. This type of posting would bring an average man to his knees, fatigued by the unfortunate way that you have with words, which of course is more than that. You could bore a politician or a librarian to death.

You can do that. If it helps let out some of that aggression you appear to constantly have building inside you, then you go for it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/risk-comms-updates/update-36-long-term-symptoms.pdf?sfvrsn=5d3789a6_2

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30701-5/fulltext

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-long-term-health-effects/covid-19-long-term-health-effects

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351

Theres a lot of data out there on some of the long term effects after having COVID-19, probably more data than there is on the theory that this is some sort of makey-uppy disease for world governments to control us (they control us already you know...?).

No doubt that these long term effects only occur to some of those who contract the virus and not all - there is not yet enough data or research to know why it affects certain people to the extent it does.

• Downvote 1
39 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Can I tell you to fuck off?

It is my honest reaction to reading that.

So fuck off.

I may find the energy to point out the utter stupidity of your post later but I seriously doubt it. This type of posting would bring an average man to his knees, fatigued by the unfortunate way that you have with words, which of course is more than that. You could bore a politician or a librarian to death.

Now you know how we feel about your posts!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

This is because you are the most average of men. And a coward. 

Or perhaps just that I cannot be arsed spending all of my time posting on a football chat site (albeit the best one) in the vain hope of getting people to like me.  Coward, all depends on what your definition of a coward is i suppose.  

Chances are I will be here long after you have (another) melt down.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Your intolerance, as with everyone who holds prejudices and bigotry, is rooted in insecurity and self-loathing.

As Raheem proved in Spike Lee's film, hate can be k.o.'ed by love. Those who have love in their hearts can tolerate different. The weak wish to see everyone dragged down to their own limited level. 

Do you honestly believe the pish that you post - genuine question ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
32 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I am surprised you find it boring

A humans surge capacity is on those occasions when we have a real threat, we are able to operate beyond our normal, everyday capabilities 

If a car fell on your child, you would from somewhere summon the strength to lift the car off them

Generally speaking, risk or danger only lasts a short time,  but what with this fucking shit show hanging over us for 9 months and counting,  people have been operating at their surge capacity for so long that they are now crashing in a major way

This could be what is leading to higher cases,  as people are so fucking exhausted and run down that their immune systems are compromised 

I was like that at Ibrox or Easter Road back in the day, just your average guy going about his business, first sign of a brawl, fucking hulk, smashing huns for fun. Our greatest victory was said to be the battle of Ibrox 85, think about 80 of us, thousands of them. I'd have put William Wallace to shame that day, fought as a unit, smashed huns for fun, never backed away an inch.

Never knew till today it was called the human surge capacity, cheers for the info.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What do you mean? Take one point that I made and tell me why it's pish?

"Those who have love in their hearts can tolerate different."

Fuck knows where to start with that meaningless pish, the sort of crap that teenage lassies post on social media when they have either been dumped or having their period.

• Downvote 2
29 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You think those ten words are meaningless. I disagree. If you were capable of understanding the context, you might not have such a view. But given that you're unable to ever post anything interesting, given your proven intolerances, given your total cowardice, given your intellectual subnormality and given the hate that you have in your own sick heart, why the fuck do you think anyone would give a fuck what you have to say? 

Why the fuck would I be worried about who gives a fuck about what I say on social media? Evidently you do and you know what, it burns you up inside ?