Coronavirus

Henry

3 hours ago, NEM said:

Was well within the Scottish governments remit to impose travel restrictions on Glasgow instead of letting plague carrying weegie students descend on campuses all over the country

Most weegies go to Uni /college in Glasgow I would've thought?   And the majority of students in Glasgow come from elsewhere.  You sir,  are talking shite. 

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Actually I have pulled up the boss about it and it turns out she was speaking pish so apologies as so was I.
it is discretional but the advice is to not serve students.

Mental. even Nicola said it was just for last weekend and only applied to students who live in Uni accommodation

Replying to
3/ And to clarify one point: today’s advice to students to stay away from pubs/hospitality completely is just for this weekend - it’s an attempt to stop current outbreaks spreading further.

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Most weegies go to Uni /college in Glasgow I would've thought?   And the majority of students in Glasgow come from elsewhere.  You sir,  are talking shite. 

One outbreak in Aberdeen already been traced back to a weegie student so wind your neck in

48 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

No fucking words, that really shows how inept the SNP are if someone of that limited intelligence did that and is classed as one of their best, how many people has she put at risk ffs.

Will take the heat of sturgeon for a few days so she won't be fussed but just so fucking reckless. Makes Cummings car journey a nothing event in comparison.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

No worse than any politicians really.

They are all frauds.

Come on, jumping on a train from Glasgow to London knowing you'd had symptoms and was waiting test results, probably tube to hotel, eat out that night, out for breakfast, tube to work, waltz around work all day then back to hotel for dinner out. Find you're positive then travel from hotel to the station, get on and sit for 6 and a half hours, travel home. That's contact with hundreds of people and you think it can go under they're all the same banner!! hahaha This is just about the most serious breach you could do. I would hope jail or a fine of many thousands at the very least, would also hope she steps down, how can she be taken serious in any subject. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Come on, jumping on a train from Glasgow to London knowing you'd had symptoms and was waiting test results, probably tube to hotel, eat out that night, out for breakfast, tube to work, waltz around work all day then back to hotel for dinner out. Find you're positive then travel from hotel to the station, get on and sit for 6 and a half hours, travel home. That's contact with hundreds of people and you think it can go under they're all the same banner!! hahaha This is just about the most serious breach you could do. I would hope jail or a fine of many thousands at the very least, would also hope she steps down, how can she be taken serious in any subject. 

You seem to be rather animated and have a lot to say about everything Covid for some reason.

Just now, Reed or deed said:

You seem to be rather animated and have a lot to say about everything Covid for some reason.

It's a covid discussion on a forum my friend, covid restrictions are hugely affecting my finances and life, I'll be as animated as I like on the subject. Cheers for the observation though, appreciated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5
3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I'm surprised you're not as raging when the Tories stole billions of our money through Serco, Deloittes, NHSX etc. etc.

Is it cos she is SNP?

We're on the covid topic, we're also discussing the most serious breach of rules by a politician to date. No idea how anyone could ever do anything worse though so I'd say she won't be beaten.

I know nothing about anyone stealing billions, start a topic on it, will look into and pass judgement if I get time.

I would be just as livid if it was any party.

• Downvote 5
1 minute ago, Reed or deed said:

You are not the only person that Covid is affecting though. It is affecting everybody.

I suppose some folk deal with it better than others though eh and dont use it as an instrument to hurl abuse or score political points or generally behave like cunts. 

Cult member, can tell from your post. 

Only thing I support is the dons, don't give a shit about any political party. 

• Downvote 5