Coronavirus

Henry

Just now, daytripping said:

I post about it on Facebook as well, 2 pronged ranting.

I suggested locking Glasgow down when they first had a bad outbreak a few weeks ago, was ignored by those in  power, it's now spread all over Scotland and taking lives now. Not a lot more I can do, I give advice but no one takes any notice. Cult was a reference to an snp supporter, they don't have opinions for the most, they just blindly follow Nicola and attack if anyone says anything that goes against her. Sad really.

Cant beat a bit of 2 pronged ranting min. 

Things are really fucked up, no question about that. I cant stand politics or politicians, but i would much rather have Sturgeon than those bunch of Tory wankers, particularly the bungling bullshitter that leads them.

1 hour ago, NEM said:

One outbreak in Aberdeen already been traced back to a weegie student so wind your neck in

So one case is enough to tar everyone from a city with the same brush?  The freshers dubbed up in halls of residence in Glasgow are from elsewhere,  maybe is was someone from Aberdeen that brought it to Glasgow?   Your hatred of everything weegie is making you irrational.  Its an invisible virus,  most young folk wouldn't even know they had it if they weren't tested. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

If it escaped you that public funds has been "misappropriated" - I would say stolen - then I must ask, from where do you get your "news"?

I'm not a fan of either the Tories or privatisation but I must say that it's not necessarily being 'stolen', the companies are being paid for a service. Whether the bidding process is fair or whether it is being done well us a different matter. 

41 minutes ago, daytripping said:

We're on the covid topic, we're also discussing the most serious breach of rules by a politician to date. No idea how anyone could ever do anything worse though so I'd say she won't be beaten.

I know nothing about anyone stealing billions, start a topic on it, will look into and pass judgement if I get time.

I would be just as livid if it was any party.

That last bit is such a lie. A bad trait. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
27 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

So one case is enough to tar everyone from a city with the same brush?  The freshers dubbed up in halls of residence in Glasgow are from elsewhere,  maybe is was someone from Aberdeen that brought it to Glasgow?   Your hatred of everything weegie is making you irrational.  Its an invisible virus,  most young folk wouldn't even know they had it if they weren't tested. 

?

It’s not hatred of anyone you fucking gluepot, I’m pointing out the clear flaw in the inconsistent approach taken by sturgeon to controlling the virus. I’d be saying exactly the same if the outbreak was linked back to students from the outer fucking Hebrides 

3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I'm way smarter than you

I'd doubt that

a way nicer person than you as well

I'd very much doubt that too. 

I think you were probably bullied at school,

Nope. What a weird thing to say. Not something i'd have thought someone who's claiming superior intelligence and niceness would come out with. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

People discussing ventilator contracts when we've just seen the biggest breach of rules during this whole pandemic, what's the word....whataboutery?? 

She's had her whip suspended, lol, that's the contempt the leaders of the party have for the public. They look after their own, same as sturgeon did for Glasgow, it's now costing lives, despicable. That's before you get to the Salmond cover up they're attempting. This lot want to run Scotland on their own. 

28 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

That escapes me. Never been on FB.

Edit: Although my wife just airdropped me an article via FB which I needed to see!

He takes his "news" and "facts" from maws on Facebook and posts them on here. Then when asked for evidence of whatever made up piece of nonsense he's fallen for, he's unable to provide (as it's made up nonsense)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I'd doubt that

I'd very much doubt that too. 

Nope. What a weird thing to say. Not something i'd have thought someone who's claiming superior intelligence and niceness would come out with. 

You can't go a day without calling someone stupid or doing a personal attack on someone, you think you're being smart but it's snide and not funny. You would never speak to people in person like you do on here, he's the last person who needs me to back him but any time cheesepipes posts you just can't help yourself and go on attack. You would never do that to his face, you're a coward.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He takes his "news" and "facts" from maws on Facebook and posts them on here. Then when asked for evidence of whatever made up piece of nonsense he's fallen for, he's unable to provide (as it's made up nonsense)

That's your level of post, again you think you're being smart and clever, you're not, you're being a smarmy little cunt, would you say that to my face?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You can't go a day without calling someone stupid or doing a personal attack on someone,

I'd estimate the abuse/insult ratio is ridiculously weighted towards me receiving much, much more than i give. 

you think you're being smart but it's snide and not funny. You would never speak to people in person like you do on here

I very much would. I wouldn't say anything in here that i wouldn't say in person. 

, he's the last person who needs me to back him but any time cheesepipes posts you just can't help yourself and go on attack. You would never do that to his face, you're a coward.

Is this the same Cheesepipes who quoted me out of the blue the other day saying he hopes i get raped by a black man? The same one who on numerous occasions has threatened me? The same one who on many, many occasions has insulted me for no reason other than disagreeing with me on something? Or is it a different one who's the big victim? 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I'd estimate the abuse/insult ratio is ridiculously weighted towards me receiving much, much more than i give. 

I very much would. I wouldn't say anything in here that i wouldn't say in person. 

Is this the same Cheesepipes who quoted me out of the blue the other day saying he hopes i get raped by a black man? The same one who on numerous occasions has threatened me? The same one who on many, many occasions has insulted me for no reason other than disagreeing with me on something? Or is it a different one who's the big victim? 

Your last line sums you up, no helping you. I'm trying to make you understand.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1