Coronavirus

Henry

14 minutes ago, daytripping said:

You can't go a day without calling someone stupid or doing a personal attack on someone, you think you're being smart but it's snide and not funny. You would never speak to people in person like you do on here, he's the last person who needs me to back him but any time cheesepipes posts you just can't help yourself and go on attack. You would never do that to his face, you're a coward.

In fact, i would go as far as to say the boy handles himself extremely well considering the amount of shit he takes from the same few bunch of people on here.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
38 minutes ago, NEM said:

?

It’s not hatred of anyone you fucking gluepot, I’m pointing out the clear flaw in the inconsistent approach taken by sturgeon to controlling the virus. I’d be saying exactly the same if the outbreak was linked back to students from the outer fucking Hebrides 

Said on the news earlier that cases in Manchester had increased  x7  since the tighter restrictions were introduced 2 months ago.  How does that work?  

Just now, maryhilldon said:

Said on the news earlier that cases in Manchester had increased  x7  since the tighter restrictions were introduced 2 months ago.  How does that work?  

No idea I’m not up to speed with the restrictions in manchester, mainly because I couldn’t care less.

Aberdeen had restrictions placed on travel, household gatherings and hospitality was shut for 3 weeks with a fraction of the cases of Glasgow. Few weeks later there was barely a case.

Glasgow gets a token gesture house party ban and 3 weeks later cases are still rocketing with clusters also breaking out in campuses around the country 

Ridiculously inconsistent approach 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, NEM said:

No idea I’m not up to speed with the restrictions in manchester, mainly because I couldn’t care less.

Aberdeen had restrictions placed on travel, household gatherings and hospitality was shut for 3 weeks with a fraction of the cases of Glasgow. Few weeks later there was barely a case.

Glasgow gets a token gesture house party ban and 3 weeks later cases are still rocketing with clusters also breaking out in campuses around the country 

Ridiculously inconsistent approach 

You're right,  I said at the time, she knew that if there was 1 city she could come down hard on with the minimum political damage it was Aberdeen.  I guess she hoped it wouldn't set a precedent,  but it did and now she looks inconsistent,  biased even.  Lets be honest,  the politicians haven't a clue what they're doing,  and their scientists are winging it as well. 

Pretty indefensible Shite from the stupid cow. Harem of folks commenting about it claiming she should never work again. Bit of an over reaction imo. In the real world where obsessions about Covid haven’t reached ridiculous levels, she was just doing what most people would. Just unlucky she has been caught and is bound to a higher level of responsibility than most. 

20 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You're right,  I said at the time, she knew that if there was 1 city she could come down hard on with the minimum political damage it was Aberdeen.  I guess she hoped it wouldn't set a precedent,  but it did and now she looks inconsistent,  biased even.  Lets be honest,  the politicians haven't a clue what they're doing,  and their scientists are winging it as well. 

Fair enough agree with that ??

I reckon she realises she fucked up but she won’t hold her hands up to it 

Awful lot of COVID deniers on here getting upset about an MP on the train for the crime of spreading a “harmless sniffle”? ? 

Silly bitch though, should resign or be sacked - the FM quite rightly calling her out on this. Not a time for party politics. I’m a so called “cult member” and I think the cow should get the dunt.

Our household are self isolating at the moment - had to take my daughter to get a COVID test tonight. Not a pleasant experience but following the rules and doing our bit to control this threat to the health of the nation.

• Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Awful lot of COVID deniers on here getting upset about an MP on the train for the crime of spreading a “harmless sniffle”? ? 

Silly bitch though, should resign or be sacked - the FM quite rightly calling her out on this. Not a time for party politics. I’m a so called “cult member” and I think the cow should get the dunt.

Our household are self isolating at the moment - had to take my daughter to get a COVID test tonight. Not a pleasant experience but following the rules and doing our bit to control this threat to the health of the nation.

TBF OJJ she managed to get a train to London, spend a day at her work, get a train home, all while suffering from covid. Maybe points to the fact that it's fairly harmless. She's been hoist by her own petard. 

Hope your daughters OK by the way. 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

TBF OJJ she managed to get a train to London, spend a day at her work, get a train home, all while suffering from covid. Maybe points to the fact that it's fairly harmless. She's been hoist by her own petard. 

Hope your daughters OK by the way. 

How difficult is it to comprehend, yes it may have been fairly harmless to her but what about the old couple she sat behind on the train, the care home worker on their way to work whom she sat close to on the bus etc. All of whom could have caught COVID-19 from her but now either passed it onto others or end up in hospital themselves.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

But it WAS time for party politics when her CMO did it, aye?

I don’t think it was party politics. She was heading into a pandemic and didn’t want lose the Chief Medical Officer. When it became clear her infraction was seriously undermining public confidence, the FM asked her to resign.

If it was party politics now, surely the FM would be supporting Margaret Ferrier.

Anyway, no surprise someone from Rutherglen is an untrustworthy lying cunt.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2