It's a primitive clash
Venting years of frustrations
Bravely we hope
Against all hope
There is so much at stake
Seems our freedom's up
Against the ropes

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Careful now. A certain poster will be getting a hard on about Swedish people dying. 

Who'd be "getting a hard on" about people dying? What an utterly cuntish thing to come out with, regardless of who you're referring to. You're a horrible, snakeish little cunt, aren't you? 

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

The average mortality rate within Sweden was pretty steady between 2015 and 2020 I.e. no massive spike because of covid deaths and it is widely recognised their economy took much less of a hit than countries that enforced stricter lockdown. Tell me again why is wasn’t sensible? 

Which begs the question why are they now imposing stricter restrictions?

6 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Which begs the question why are they now imposing stricter restrictions?

Yeah but they’re not really though, as moobs intimated. They’re being asked to avoid crowded places and public transport. A far cry from what’s happening here. They’re also avoiding the absolute chaos of the last 8 months that we have seen in the U.K. of lifting and imposing strict lockdown. 

19 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

The average mortality rate within Sweden was pretty steady between 2015 and 2020 I.e. no massive spike because of covid deaths and it is widely recognised their economy took much less of a hit than countries that enforced stricter lockdown. Tell me again why is wasn’t sensible? 

Well they had many thousands more die than their nearest neighbours and saw no real economic benefit compared to them. 

Tell me again how they were sensible? 

Its impossible to compare Sweden and UK directly, cos they have a citizen-focused nordic tax model that is redistributed deeply to avoid vast social inequality, whereas over here, every cunt despises and distrusts every cunt else.

Sweden has one of the highest rates of sick absence in Europe.  Why?  Because they are actively encouraged stay at home when they are unwell, and even over extended periods they'll still get 80% salary.  its not a stigma. In the UK, you'd just be treated as a shirker.  Fuck blighty and all who celebrate her.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
1 minute ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Its impossible to compare Sweden and UK directly, cos they have a citizen-focused nordic tax model that is redistributed deeply to avoid vast social inequality, whereas over here, every cunt despises and distrusts every cunt else.

Sweden has one of the highest rates of sick absence in Europe.  Why?  Because they are actively encouraged stay at home when they are unwell, and even over extended periods they'll still get 80% salary.  its not a stigma. In the UK, you'd just be treated as a shirker.  Fuck blighty and all who celebrate her.

Indeed. Vastly different mindsets in the populations. 

Just now, daytripping said:

I liked one of your posts last night, thought you'd turned the corner.

You're sitting there accusing people of celebrating folk dying, then trying to take some kind of high ground? 

Away and fuck yourself. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1