Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Its impossible to compare Sweden and UK directly, cos they have a citizen-focused nordic tax model that is redistributed deeply to avoid vast social inequality, whereas over here, every cunt despises and distrusts every cunt else.

Sweden has one of the highest rates of sick absence in Europe.  Why?  Because they are actively encouraged stay at home when they are unwell, and even over extended periods they'll still get 80% salary.  its not a stigma. In the UK, you'd just be treated as a shirker.  Fuck blighty and all who celebrate her.

I love a duvet day, often thought of writing a book with the 100 best reasons to call the boss for a day off.

11 minutes ago, daytripping said:

It could be a virus that kills 99% of the population and my care factor would still be zero, I'm seeing falling house prices and unemployment rising, works for me, love it.

House prices falling, are you sure?

I was of the impression the housing market has been pretty strong following Covid. Where are you seeing prices fall?

Edit - https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/oct/07/uk-mortgage-approvals-at-12-year-high-as-house-prices-keep-rising

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Who'd be "getting a hard on" about people dying? What an utterly cuntish thing to come out with, regardless of who you're referring to. You're a horrible, snakeish little cunt, aren't you? 

Regretting that 'L-O-Fucking L' about people dying I take it? 

Anyway I'd appreciate it if you didn't engage with me. 

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I;ve got to that point with him, it's a football forum at the end of the day, meant to be for having a laugh, he chooses to be snide and nasty, horrible trait. He'd last 2 minutes in a hat meet up acting like that. 

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Its impossible to compare Sweden and UK directly, cos they have a citizen-focused nordic tax model that is redistributed deeply to avoid vast social inequality, whereas over here, every cunt despises and distrusts every cunt else.

Sweden has one of the highest rates of sick absence in Europe.  Why?  Because they are actively encouraged stay at home when they are unwell, and even over extended periods they'll still get 80% salary.  its not a stigma. In the UK, you'd just be treated as a shirker.  Fuck blighty and all who celebrate her.

Fuck me. Eh want some of whatever you’re drinking or smoking. It’s good shit.

They have one of the highest rates of absence because they play the system and there’s fuck all doctors or employers can do about it. They then need to keep taxes high to fund it.

4 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Fuck me. Eh want some of whatever you’re drinking or smoking. It’s good shit.

They have one of the highest rates of absence because they play the system and there’s fuck all doctors or employers can do about it. They then need to keep taxes high to fund it.

Brilliant post, love u bri. xx 

9 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

No because it wasn't about people dying. It was about Sweden changing tack. As was obvious to anyone. 

Ill not engage if you don't make scummy little digs misrepresenting me. You can't help it though, can you? 

8 hours ago, daytripping said:

I;ve got to that point with him, it's a football forum at the end of the day, meant to be for having a laugh, he chooses to be snide and nasty, horrible trait. He'd last 2 minutes in a hat meet up acting like that. 

You're the one who dishes out the abuse and randomly references me in threads. Perhaps you should get over your fixation with me. 

Id also have zero interest in a "meet up" with you, as I think you're a horrible person. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
26 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No because it wasn't about people dying. It was about Sweden changing tack. As was obvious to anyone. 

Ill not engage if you don't make scummy little digs misrepresenting me. You can't help it though, can you? 

You're the one who dishes out the abuse and randomly references me in threads. Perhaps you should get over your fixation with me. 

Id also have zero interest in a "meet up" with you, as I think you're a horrible person. 

You are laughing at Sweden changing tack but why are they changing tack? Because of people dying. Seems like the same thing to me. 

30 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You are laughing at Sweden changing tack but why are they changing tack? Because of people dying. Seems like the same thing to me. 

Are they? They're changing tack because of case numbers. Their death numbers are still very low for the recent weeks (just 5 last week, I think) and the article didn't state that as a reason they were changing things.

You've just completely misrepresented me (as usual because that's what you do) in order to try and score a cheap point. You've failed and shown yourself up, yet again. 

As I said, don't reference me in your posts and don't engage with me. You're unable to do so without being snide, so just don't at all.