Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

I'm not even going to order it, I expect my local to have plates of (cheap) food on each table so we can scoop pints until 8pm. :thumbup1: :beer:

Was weird none of the guys in charge today seemed to know what the exact rules were when asked, will just be exploited, rightly so. No doubt they'll make up some one hour rule next week, they have mentioned timelines before but never the detail.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Was weird none of the guys in charge today seemed to know what the exact rules were when asked, will just be exploited, rightly so. No doubt they'll make up some one hour rule next week, they have mentioned timelines before but never the detail.

another rule which would be impossible to enforce

8 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Ha further completete nonesense. School just sent me an an email saying I should wear a mask when dropping off / pick up from the second of November - which I do anyway. How is this making any difference.

I'm confused. If it's nonsense and makes no difference, why were you doing it in the first place? 

Or did you mean its nonsense they've asked you to do it? If so, why were you doing it anyway? 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I'm confused. If it's nonsense and makes no difference, why were you doing it in the first place? 

Or did you mean its nonsense they've asked you to do it? If so, why were you doing it anyway? 

Because what difference is it if I wear it today or November the 2nd.

i could be possibly be blasting out germs all over the place today but nae on November 2nd

14 minutes ago, Fridge said:

i could be possibly be blasting out germs all over the place today but nae on November 2nd

You probably would've been on here to moan if they'd said to everyone to start wearing a mask from this afternoon.

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

They’re relying on everyone blindly following their nonsensical rules

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

Because they're giving advanced warning in case people don't own a mask. 

They've also told you something on Friday that comes in to force on Monday... not like they're saying in 3 Thursdays time.

What a bizarre complaint. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Because they're giving advanced warning in case people don't own a mask. 

They've also told you something on Friday that comes in to force on Monday... not like they're saying in 3 Thursdays time.

What a bizarre complaint. 

Where is the logic in that though Parkoid? Everybody can go and and get smashed out of their nut this weekend if they want (which they will) but has to wear a mask to get a box of eggs on Monday?

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Where is the logic in that though Parkoid? Everybody can go and and get smashed out of their nut this weekend if they want (which they will) but has to wear a mask to get a box of eggs on Monday?

You should be wearing a mask to buy your eggs already. 

And how will "everybody" be going out and getting "smashed out of their nut this weekend"?  

Well it doesn’t make any sense to me. But I suspect all the youngsters will be getting pished this weekend.

Re Mummies I have nailed one of the Teacher’s which is nae good at the school gates. And she has to call me Sir (I’m nae a knight) or Mister Fridge which is utterly bananas and have told umpteen times to wise up!