Coronavirus

Henry

59 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

No, it's how YOU work. And others like you. You may make the most noise but you are not the majority.

You obviously find your stuff funny but I don't. Live and let live. It's ok that we are all different.

If you keep poking me, you will get a reaction but you won't like it and you'll go in a huff again, whilst pretending you don't care. All too predictable.

No idea what you are referring to. 

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

So we don't understand each other. That's not a crime.

You won't have to admit - because everyone can see - that your baiting me has ONLY been since AK fucking nailed you which I found laff out loud hilarious.

The world is full of different personalities. Yours and mine are incompatible (in the real world) so I don't get why you try to piss me off on here?

What are you gaining from doing this? Why are you even doing it? I suggest you take this to the spikkin shite thread if you want to continue, out of consideration for the many posters who will be mortally offended at having to read these exchanges. But I would prefer that you just stopped. If you don't mind, can't we just leave it?

AK is a good poster. 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I always expected Scotland to outperform England. Good to see the data to support this.

Of course on here, one man criticises Sturgeon continuously, not for her performance but for overtly political reasons and the weaklings and professional blenders-in follow suit.

Totally agree we have a great leader steering us out of this 

19 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Early days but Scotland out infront with how we are performing dealing with the virus. You'd like to think the levels would drop more in the coming weeks. 

The flattening of that curve is very encouraging. Hopefully the more regionally targeted measures allow that to flatten off more/drop in the com  in by weeks. 

The focus the government is having on solving the public health problem, should also in turn help with improving economic activity. 

23 minutes ago, Parklife said:

The flattening of that curve is very encouraging. Hopefully the more regionally targeted measures allow that to flatten off more/drop in the com  in by weeks. 

The focus the government is having on solving the public health problem, should also in turn help with improving economic activity. 

If we flatten the curve while not locking down then the Scottish Government deserve a lot of credit. I do think this could be quickened with locking down Glasgow etc however. 

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

If we flatten the curve while not locking down then the Scottish Government deserve a lot of credit. I do think this could be quickened with locking down Glasgow etc however. 

It'd be interesting to see a graph for Lanarkshire & Glasgow to see if they have had a similar flattening (albeit at a higher level) over the last week or so. 

Will go look for that data on Dayts' favourite travelling tabby site. 

Just now, Geoff_Tipps said:

Absolutely baffled that you still need to highlight that to people. Surely it's just basic common sense.

You would think that looking at the countries who've controlled the virus the best and seeing they have suffered the least public health problems, the least economic decline and are now living the most "normal" lives, would show that they might be the ones to follow. ?‍♂️

Here's RS interjecting himself in to a discussion between two others and manufacturing yet another fight. Don't you get bored of it? 

Your sad need to reference me in multiple posts each and every day is quite bizarre. Why do you spend so much time and energy thinking about someone who you do not know? Another man on the Internet consumes so much of your thinking that you have to randomly reference him in print multiple times daily. 

It's pretty fucking weird man. Perhaps take 10 minutes off the psychoanalysis of every cunt else and do some introspection. 

• Upvote 5
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Great leader? Explain?

Edit: despite an immediate response, silence for over half an hour. Can't explain or won't explain? Sarcasm (the lowest form)? Coward or professional blender-in? If you can't back it up, shut the fuck up. We already have too much puerile shite from cunts who have nothing to say and from arseholes peddling sickness. And if you honestly think her leadership is "great", you really need to define that. 

what the fuck are you on about man , do you think i spend my life on this forum . Her leadership is there for all to see and i'll not engage with you any further 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Absolute nonsense.

Id say it's been proven. What happened when we had no restrictions? 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If we were to implement your form of politics and epidemiology, we might as well all curl up in a ball and die, 

How so? Because I believe we should follow the lead of Eastern countries like Taiwan, S Korea & New Zealand? Are they all curling up in a ball and dying there? 

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Id say it's been proven. What happened when we had no restrictions? 

How so? Because I believe we should follow the lead of Eastern countries like Taiwan, S Korea & New Zealand? Are they all curling up in a ball and dying there? 

No, they have been implementing alternative and humane methods of virus control compared with our nations and your own inferences, of course. They have leaders that obviously listen to their natives, unlike our two megalomaniacs. 

Pre-13/03/20 when the first set of restrictions were introduced, we were all living a far more liberated life, free from pointless restrictive measures and being used as political pawns. We got on with our daily business without letting a virus control us.

When we had a major 'flu epidemic in December 1989 when 29000 people lost their lives, it was dealt with with the minimum of fuss, free from doom and hysteria  and I-know-better-than-you attitude.

The amount of people who now proclaim and infer to be medically and scientifically gifted with their do-good attitude is worse than the potential of catching the Coronavirus.

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The city that was closed for August, for Eat Out to Help Out, has the lowest infection rate of any city in the UK currently. Nicola took much stick from many on here, most of whom were just following like sheep. Whether or not the Aberdeen lock down was example-setting or not - and given that the high-profile footballers were involved it probably was - there is no doubt that it worked. 

Scot Gov were strong in their response to the Aberdeen outbreak, and no doubt this has impacted the current situation. 

Contrast this to their response to Glasgow and Lanarkshire though, where they refused to impose the same severity of restrictions and allowed the situation to get out of hand. 

Consistency should be key. 

• Upvote 3
32 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No, they have been implementing alternative and humane methods of virus control compared with our nations and your own inferences, of course. They have leaders that obviously listen to their natives, unlike our two megalomaniacs. 

You done polling on support for restrictions here? I'd suggest that most people are broadly in favour of what's going on just now in Scotland. The SNP polling at circa 55% in polls for next years election would back that up. 

Pre-13/03/20 when the first set of restrictions were introduced, we were all living a far more liberated life, free from pointless restrictive measures and being used as political pawns. We got on with our daily business without letting a virus control us.

No. The virus was spreading exponentially in the community and circa 50,000 people died in that first significant wave as a result.

The amount of people who now proclaim and infer to be medically and scientifically gifted

Like you're doing? Calling the restrictions advised by people who are vastly qualified "pointless".