Coronavirus

Henry

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I see Boris' rapid testing kits are being shown to be totally unsuitable for purpose. Leitch was chuntering on about them on Saturday too. 

Who cares - the PCR isn’t fit for purpose either. So long as we get plenty positive results to keep the fear ramped up then jobs a good un

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

@soupcunt. Everyone knows it was Dev, not Devi. It wasn't funny, it doesn't produce a titter, not even a smile. It's puerile shit like this - hour after hour, day after day, week after week - that makes me want to kick your fucking head in. 

This made me laugh out loud. ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Integrity, competence, kindness, compassion, empathy, vision and hard work: these seem to be the core traits of the leaders who have won the trust of their populations and led their countries effectively through this crisis.

The last line of that article nails it. On ALL SEVEN of those qualities, BlowJob is a massive fail.

@soupcunt. Everyone knows it was Dev, not Devi. It wasn't funny, it doesn't produce a titter, not even a smile. It's puerile shit like this - hour after hour, day after day, week after week - that makes me want to kick your fucking head in. Everyone has a different sense of humour, yeah we get that but when the adults are talking, stop butting in with kindergarten stuff you boring little cunt. 

To be fair you did it with the Bradley Wiggins thing too RS. 

I agree though, out of all that type of shit about 0.01% are funny. 

14 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Here comes the full lockdown, even though numbers are dropping she can't help but turn it into political point scoring.

You're already going in to lockdown on Thursday anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Government furlough and only supporting UK when England is in lockdown will be a defining moment in the death of the 'Union of equals'.

Yup. Fucking disgraceful. How anyone can support that, I don't know. 

• Upvote 1