Coronavirus

Henry

26 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Seriously, I keep the old mask on, and generally watch where I go.Im quite sensible about it and I’m not spreading any virus. 

I'm on day 4 of 14 days isolation, tested negative absolutely no danger to anyone. Crawling the streets at midnight like a fucking leper to stretch the legs. Incandescent.

8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s not illegal 

Exactly I'm in London, returning tonight. Anyone says fuck all just say "I think I'm allowed". 

Heaps of cunts down here not observing social distancing in the slightest, few not wearing masks inside, heaps and heaps of pointless shops open. Nae chance this is going to die down before xmas I reckon.

23 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Yeah that makes sense. Never done that correlative observation test in my ongoing research. When you get to my age, the new pussy opportunities get less as we tend to go back to our safe house no strings discreet fuck buddies - for the obvious reasons of less STD and detection risks - but there is one potential source of data collection I could use. Not sure I would be comfortable asking my three daughters however, all of whom are talented in the eyebrow department and despite my teaching and preaching the essential need for openness and a taboo-free existence. It might creep them out if I asked them. Their boyfriends might understand and accommodate my inquiry? On second thoughts, that might not be a good idea either. I'll just ask the wife. She'll know. She thinks I'm a sick cunt anyway.

Send them all a text and ask them. Put a wee ‘ Xx dad ‘after it.

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Banned bevvy on the train now. Fucking disgrace. One of life's great pleasures is getting pissed on a train journey. 

Top tip....empty half a 2 litre bottle of coke, fill with 1 litre of vodka. Booze ban swerved. Fellow passengers, the ticket mannie and any passing police will think you're enjoying a refreshing cup of pop.