Coronavirus

Henry

4 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

I've been working with the council since I'm now on the committee of the CC into all these regulations. 

The rules also state meals cannot be handed out for free to allow people to drink. So if we dished out bowls of chips for free that's a no no. But if we sell them for 1p that's allowed. Absolute carry on.

have they issued these rules? 

26 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

In my local, folk are just sitting with an nominal amount of food on a plate in front of them (chicken & chips?) and boozing for as long as they please. Some don't even eat the food.

Most folk still sit outside though, although probably not today given the weather.

Technically against the rules - its what we tried to implement. However, very difficult to police. 

3 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Mmmm im convinced they did it at the CC aswell. 

Certainly didnt accept any headwear. 

I am speaking circa 1998 when i was last in there. 

Pumped a bird called Laura Chalmers(you might know her) dropped her at home and raised hell in the CC all day. 

We were told we were not welcome back. 

Reflecting back our behaviour was probably rancid. 

Think you're tripping. 

Headwear still frowned upon technically although that will be changing now us young guns are running the show. 

Don't know that bird, bit older than me if it was 98, but I'll ask around. I'll have mutual friends if she's a local. 

Always welcome back for a beer. Might treat you to one on the house. I do miss the days when it was my pals working behind the bar and we got regular lock ins. The white heids will have had a heart attack if they'd known. proper RnR.

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

I've been working with the council since I'm now on the committee of the CC into all these regulations. 

The rules also state meals cannot be handed out for free to allow people to drink. So if we dished out bowls of chips for free that's a no no. But if we sell them for 1p that's allowed. Absolute carry on.

Loved Billy Mackenzie 

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

The guidance also says that the alcohol should be an accompaniment(sp) to the food, not the food being an accompaniment to the alcohol. Staff would need to be fucking mind readers to know that. 

I wonder what would happen in a situation whereby you buy food (say, Eggs Balmoral, for example's sake) and a bottle of water at your local Wetherspoons and then pay for it as one transaction.

Whilst you await being served the food you fancy a pint of beer. 

Would you get served the pint upon request (as you bloody well should do) or would you be denied the right to buy the pint as it is not deemed to be accompanying the food as part of the initial transaction, although it would be once you are eventually served the food you ordered? 

Just when I thought that I would be struggling with the draft project after communism the first week of the month for my thesis assignment and I was wondering if you could help with that as w I will not be able for the last couple of days ago hehe hshs and I have been working on the last one I have a guy with a couple of years. 

My best Rocket Scientist impression. Just bashing buttons.

4 minutes ago, Dad said:

Here manchebs i get it; fundamentally fair enough - I'm always curious how you plan on dealing with the aftermath of telling folk they arenae getting stuff because they don't qualify.

Because I tell you this son - itll be scary.

For me, pushing the effort envelope is the only way of feasibly satisfying the masses. Sure there'll be many many examples of complete contradiction; but now commonplace is the cutthroat way in which the internet takes care of these folks.

They'll kick fuck out you manchebs. There's no point in that.

I'm not 100% sure what your on about Dad

6 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Its not worth an investigation to be honest. 

All we need to know is it was a particularly great ride, a solid 69 with bumhole getting a flickering like a snake tasting the air for fresh shrews. 

All while my girlfriend at the time was hospitalised in Cornhill battling Anorexia. 

The tailend of a great decade. 

98 would be the landing strip era or was she ahead of her time with a shaven haven?

8 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Its not worth an investigation to be honest. 

All we need to know is it was a particularly great ride, a solid 69 with bumhole getting a flickering like a snake tasting the air for fresh shrews. 

All while my girlfriend at the time was hospitalised in Cornhill battling Anorexia. 

The tailend of a great decade. 

Beautifully written 

I'd love to see what you write in Xmas cards 

10 hours ago, Dad said:

Ach I'm just saying that feeding the mouths of the most effective is on paper a way of doing things terrifically; but the interpretation of terrific is different for a lot of cunts. Loads of folk will raise you up on their shoulders, championing your wise words, I'm no disputing that - at the same time though many folk will want to kick fuck out of you for the black and white mentality (as they view it).

It's no worth the hassle. 

100% agreed.

It wasn't worth the hassle reading the initial pile of pish but then you followed it up with an explanation for the pile of pish which was an even bigger pile of pish.

Pish

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Dad said:

I was deeply under the influence of relaxants last night Al

Apologies son and you also manchebs obviously.

How did you get on with Spotify?

Had to download everything again but didn't lose the list of previous downloaded stuff.

Suffice to say I wasn't very impressed and was glad I have unlimited data.

Just now, Dad said:

No no (for the love of fuck)

Just addressing the shoulder/neck/back misery; a pinched nerve still (5 months now) evident.

Thankfully - a steady rubbing of voltarolin the morn for through the day, then Mary Jane in the eve - and we can pretend Dad is ready to conquer Everest ?

For a while anyways

Ah no

I've got problems in that area. Got an ultrasound this week and waiting for results. Doc thinking rotator cuff. I'm thinking fucking sick of it.