Coronavirus

Henry

26 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Seriously, I keep the old mask on, and generally watch where I go.Im quite sensible about it and I’m not spreading any virus. 

I'm on day 4 of 14 days isolation, tested negative absolutely no danger to anyone. Crawling the streets at midnight like a fucking leper to stretch the legs. Incandescent.

8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s not illegal 

Exactly I'm in London, returning tonight. Anyone says fuck all just say "I think I'm allowed". 

Heaps of cunts down here not observing social distancing in the slightest, few not wearing masks inside, heaps and heaps of pointless shops open. Nae chance this is going to die down before xmas I reckon.

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Banned bevvy on the train now. Fucking disgrace. One of life's great pleasures is getting pissed on a train journey. 

Top tip....empty half a 2 litre bottle of coke, fill with 1 litre of vodka. Booze ban swerved. Fellow passengers, the ticket mannie and any passing police will think you're enjoying a refreshing cup of pop.

52 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What is the point?

Most of us drink. Some of us drink to get pished. Some for altered images. Some for the taste, man.

Jellies or indeed any solid substance to get pished? That's not drinking obviously but I genuinely can't see why anyone would want to.

I don't even understand why craft the wankery brigade behave as they do but "vodka jellies", totally unfathomable.

Hi RS, how are you? 

In answer to your query:

1. To "beat" the jobsworth polis

2. To consume alcohol 

3. For a laugh 

Hope this answers your question. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Used to get polis on the trains on the day of Scotland games making folk pour out their beer Or checking coke bottles with a dipstick that changed colour if there was alcohol present ? 

We took time making vodka jellies to get round them. ?

G’wa that’s never a thing is it :laughing:? I always used to pre mix bottles of coke with rum and never seen that nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

G’wa that’s never a thing is it :laughing:? I always used to pre mix bottles of coke with rum and never seen that nonsense. 

Been on hundreds of fitba buses and supposed dry trains for fitba, been pulled over umpteen times and not once seen one of those dip sticks. Had tinnies poured out but never once my vodka and Fanta mixy.

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Been on hundreds of fitba buses and supposed dry trains for fitba, been pulled over umpteen times and not once seen one of those dip sticks. Had tinnies poured out but never once my vodka and Fanta mixy.

And now that you're rubbing shoulders with the establishment you'll be a protected man.